IGNORED

Spurs

Finn balor

I'm not biting with this 70% claim. I think it's just a bit of mind games. Spuds won their friendly against Inter and suddenly they are title contenders.

This game has got 0-0 written all over it.

. I expect Spurs to be right up there. They've a very good side proved last season. They were awesome at Goodson

For all my crying, fuming and moaning, half serious and half in jest I actually think Spurs will have too much for us on Saturday and beat us easily.

I've a fewling things are going to get much worse before they get better under Koeman.

Yep that's why he said it's a large project and won't be done in 4 months. But I have hope that it will :)

I think RK's 70% comment is more directed to the players than fans. Sure, he's setting expectations before a very tough fixture. But what he's really doing is telling the squad that more is needed from them. And I think that's healthy now--Roberto never seemed to ask more. It can wear thin over time though, but now, that's not a concern.

Fully expect us to get beat. New managers take time to stamp their mark on a club, we're nowhere near finished out transfer business and the teams being bandied about on paper don't look anywhere near good enough to worry Spurs, who I think are a good outside bet for the title.

Will judge where we are at Christmas, expect it to be a struggle the first couple of months.

I think I have had every emotion going, until the transfer window closes and we know who we have I am mostly apprehensive, as there is uncertainty as to what type of squad we will have. If the deals come off that I think will come off then we will be in a very good place.

For this match I think we might get a good result, Koeman is a manager who demands the best of players and consistency. I think the players will be fired up for this match and we shock a few people.