IGNORED

Predict our result: 2016/2017 season

Cornish Steve

Surprisingly, no-one predicted either the correct score or Mirallas as first goal-scorer, and the forum predictions were average. Congratulations to Blue 250, doc_bump, johnh, pete0, Romey, and TonkaRoost for winning with 4 points. For the month of December, it's a right race right now, with AidanLewis just a point ahead. For the season, MikeO retains his lead. Per prediction, AidanLewis is the one to catch.

Dec%2026_zps9bohf8e5.jpg

Hull 1 - 2 Everton

Lukaku

Edited by AidanLewis, Yesterday, 08:22 pm.

From the rules in the first post Aiden (though I'm sure Steve wouldn't penalize you for it....unfortunately :lol:)...

"If you want to change your prediction, please do so in a new post; don't edit the first one."

From the rules in the first post Aiden (though I'm sure Steve wouldn't penalize you for it....unfortunately :lol:)...

"If you want to change your prediction, please do so in a new post; don't edit the first one."

Very sporting of you to remind me, you must be confident of staying in front of me. :angry::rofl: