IGNORED

Lamine Kone

£17m. Jesus.

Have any of you spent time watching Sunderland last year? Is he worth £17m?

I've seen nothing of him before now.

Yeah. I live in sunderland and he looks a solid no nonsense defender. He really changed their fortunes last season. Sunderland fans would be gutted to lose him.

I think this has already been done. We have held off the Stones transfer for a good reason and maybe that reason is so we don't get rinsed with extortionate fees.

£17m isn't a massive amount for a centre half who by all accounts has been absolutely superb for them.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/everton-bid-%C2%A318m-for-sunderland-defender-lamine-kone.1261336/page-68

I think we will get either him or Williams - or maybe both.

Kone, Williams, Jags, Mori......... solid.

Kone, Williams, Jags, Mori......... solid.

I've got a sneaky feeling that Jags may go to Sunderland and Williams will be our club captain alongside Kone. I can see Martins Indi being an option - think Porto will go back in for Mangala to free him up.

Maybe Kone, Williams, Indi, Mori - a lot of change but that's where we've been weak.

I've got a sneaky feeling that Jags may go to Sunderland and Williams will be our club captain alongside Kone. I can see Martins Indi being an option - think Porto will go back in for Mangala to free him up.

Maybe Kone, Williams, Indi, Mori - a lot of change but that's where we've been weak.

Interesting idea, but I don't see Jags going anywhere.

It certainly fits in with my Moyes prediction of januzaj, jags, fellaini etc

rumours that Moyes wants players in exchange....

Jags? love him to bits but he is 34 in a weeks time and has had a couple of nasty injuries so is it time to cash in on his at £8-10m?. I know it sounds like a contradiction given we are in for Williams who is just 2 years younger but for me we have either Williams or Jags - not both.

For me it makes the space free for a captain who I believe Williams is ideal for. Jags is a solid but quiet leader. Williams is a roaring alpha male.

Jags? love him to bits but he is 34 in a weeks time and has had a couple of nasty injuries so is it time to cash in on his at £8-10m?. I know it sounds like a contradiction given we are in for Williams who is just 2 years younger but for me we have either Williams or Jags - not both.

For me it makes the space free for a captain who I believe Williams is ideal for. Jags is a solid but quiet leader. Williams is a roaring alpha male.

Can't captain a person who doesn't know the players around him yet.

Too bad Osman was released then.

Not having it mate, it's not a good move to appoint him skipper on arrival.

I see your point but a new manager - fresh start... I love Jagielka I really do. But not having Williams as captain would be a big miss.

Maybe make him vice captain as a start point.

sky already reporting he's on merseyside. fuck me once the stones sale happened moshiri is MAKING IT RAIN :guns::guns::guns:

Lamina Kone - Kone is on Merseyside ahead of a potential move to Everton. However, while there have been claims a bid of £18m has been placed, Sunderland are denying any offer has been received. It's been suggested an agreement was in place to improve Kone's contract when Sam Allardyce was in charge but David Moyes' arrival has shifted priorities and a new offer has not been forthcoming. Furthermore, Moyes wants reinforcements first before allowing anyone to leave.

That's why I don't understand the panic buy shouts for Bolasie we've known of the potential domino effect selling Stones would have for ages it happens then money starts moving... Simple

We're supposed to have money though Paul, Liverpool, City, Chelsea and Utd have all spent heavily and not relied on a player going out to move in the market.