IGNORED

Lamine Kone

Apparently Jags has already said his goodbyes as well so it will be interesting to see if he is in training tomorrow?

Shere you getting this from bailey?

Will be sad to see Phil go as he's been superb for us but we need a shake up. Williams to be captain. I think Koeman means it when he says we've been too nice. I don't think Williams is nice... he's 100% focused. None of this quietly chatting with the ref and other players.... he will be the alpha male we need.

Shere you getting this from bailey?

Will be sad to see Phil go as he's been superb for us but we need a shake up. Williams to be captain. I think Koeman means it when he says we've been too nice. I don't think Williams is nice... he's 100% focused. None of this quietly chatting with the ref and other players.... he will be the alpha male we need.

Mainly from an account that had popped up on Twitter... I'm not convinced because he hasn't had enough information right for me to have that confidence (unlike Fourth Official) but some of the comments are too precise which makes me think it's less likely to be BS.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Mainly from an account that had popped up on Twitter... I'm not convinced because he hasn't had enough information right for me to have that confidence (unlike Fourth Official) but some of the comments are too precise which makes me think it's less likely to be BS.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

What's the account?

Guest rusty747

Its live on Sky Sports News tv. Steve Mclaren and Trevor Sinclair just been discussing it with the ticker tape machine underneath saying bid accepted.

Also saying deal just agreed with Palace for Bolasie.

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

I love Jags but he is 34 and with Kone and Williams in our team I cant see Jags getting much game time tbh.

Maybe Moyes sees Jags as the perfect mentor for the 2 young cbs he has just bought from Man U.

Edited by rusty747

by all accounts Kone looked very poor against Chelsea - shaky. Other than that they seem to rave about him.

This is where Williams is going to be a huge signing for us. Look at the elder statesman defender we have had at the back before - and how they positively influence those around them... Gough, Weir, Stubbs, Watson, Ratcliffe - and to a certain degree Jags.

It feels harsh on Jags - he's a genuinely nice fella. Only a couple of times have we seen him really stand up like a captain (having a go at barkley and rom etc). He's more of a quiet leader - we need the loud leader. The carragher/terry/adams/butcher - personality.

could this become the best window in resent years?

Seems to be a different approach in bringing in proven players, which will certainly be welcome. I'm still holding out hope for Mata, but if we bring in Williams, Kone, Gueye, Bolasie, and a solid attacker for depth, it would certainly be my favorite window in recent memory (without discussing fees and value for money).