IGNORED

Rachid Ghezzal

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm worried this is heading back to the same well 1 to many times and it willl be dry. That well being Algeria. Mahrez slimani and now this lad. With all due respect to Algeria they're on the verge of being knocked out of Acon and have lost to some suspect sides. He's probably considered excess since Lyon signed depay.

On a cut rate deal I'd say yes but maybe 12-15m at the most.

If reports are true and he turned us down because he wants to play for a bigger club, then he can fuck off. Dont want him here

I don't get this? You don't want players with ambition?

Players play for themselves. Someone like Ghezzal has 0% affection for Everton, just like almost every player the level we should be aiming for. I want Everton to try to pursue players above our level, not below or even same level.

I don't get this? You don't want players with ambition?

Players play for themselves. Someone like Ghezzal has 0% affection for Everton, just like almost every player the level we should be aiming for. I want Everton to try to pursue players above our level, not below or even same level.

I'm all for ambitious players but not delusional one's

The lad has played under 80 games in five years in a poor league with no real impact or return to shout about, couldn't make it into the French national set up and switched alliances

He's likely to be surplus now Depay is there which doesn't bode well in itself, say you want to play at the highest possible level but don't denounce a side that's showing interest publicly

I'm all for ambitious players but not delusional one's

The lad has played under 80 games in five years in a poor league with no real impact or return to shout about, couldn't make it into the French national set up and switched alliances

He's likely to be surplus now Depay is there which doesn't bode well in itself, say you want to play at the highest possible level but don't denounce a side that's showing interest publicly

spot on paul, I'm not sure he's got what it takes to make it here either.