IGNORED

Yeovil Town (League Cup Home) Tuesday August 23

markjazzbassist

About a week away so I thought i'd get this started. We'll have 3 matches in 7 days coming up so I expect to see some rotation (west brom, yeovil, stoke). This match in particular should see a lot of youngsters and fringe players get some time so the first teamers can play both of the premier league matches. Hoping for a win and advance, i feel like this cup in particular is written off by a lot of teams since it's so early in the season, i think we should really try and go hard for a deep cup run.

Robles

Holgate Williams Galloway

McCarthy Gibson Davies Oviedo

Lennon Mirallas Bolasie

We have only played 2 games and Koeman has been going on about the players only being 70% fit, so put out a strong side to get more games into them and improve the fitness

Williams and Bolasie need the game time with both not having a pre-season, so I can see both of those starting. Get the game put to bed and then get them off.

Williams and Bolasie need the game time with both not having a pre-season, so I can see both of those starting. Get the game put to bed and then get them off.

I wasn't aware Bolasie hadn't had a preseason to be honest but either way I don't have an issue with either starting I just don't want to see wholesale changes

I wasn't aware Bolasie hadn't had a preseason to be honest but either way I don't have an issue with either starting I just don't want to see wholesale changes

I thought he did. Certainly saw him on the SSN highlights pre-season. That Kaikai (?) stood out for them pre-season on a separate note.

I could've sworn I heard him say in his interview on EvertonTV that he hadn't much of a pre-season with Palace. Maybe I misheard!