IGNORED

Manolo Gabbiadini

granted higuain was playing out of this world but he's not even 2nd highest scorer on their team. Insigne, Hamsik, Mertens, Callejon all bang in more goals than him last season and in the past (one year he had 8 goals that was his best). just wonder if this is a reach.

It's not necessarily about stats though, Mark. A lot has to do with how he would fit into the style of play we are going with. So, if he has certain attributes to his play, it may help the entire team produce more. I don't know what the vision is for where he fits in at Everton. But, if we are going after him, it'll be because Koeman/Walsh see a player that will work with what we are trying to build on the pitch. That's the way the signings have gone thus far.

It's not necessarily about stats though, Mark. A lot has to do with how he would fit into the style of play we are going with. So, if he has certain attributes to his play, it may help the entire team produce more. I don't know what the vision is for where he fits in at Everton. But, if we are going after him, it'll be because Koeman/Walsh see a player that will work with what we are trying to build on the pitch. That's the way the signings have gone thus far.

i totally agree but the area we are lacking in my opinion is finishing (even rom is having trouble lately). we need a goal scorer who just bangs em in. this guy aint it i don't think.

but i'm with you, if walsh and RK sign him and want him, i'm sure they'll find/have a use for him.

Italians don't tend to do well in any league other than Seria A the odd exemptions of course.

I still have a good feeling about this lad. He is very good with his head, got a good shot. Can take a good direct freekick. Only problem though (as with most Italians) is that he does not take his defensive duties seriously.

well if Wiki are right about his style of play.

Gabbiadini is versatile, creative and hardworking forward, who is capable of playing in several offensive positions, as a striker, supporting forward, attacking midfielder or as a winger on either flank. His preferred role is on the right, however, where he is capable of curling shots on goal with his stronger left foot. A dynamic player, he possesses pace, positional sense and good technique, which, along with his strength, allows him to play with his back to goal and hold up the ball for teammates. Gabbiadini is capable both of creating and scoring goals due to his intelligence and his powerful and accurate shot with his left foot; he is also an accurate set-piece taker.

He looks like he'll be a good option to play in the team alongside Rom and fill in when he's not playing.