IGNORED

Manolo Gabbiadini

If only you guys could all step back.

It's plain to see, it's a Haf verse the posse

Whos right, who's wrong?

News for you all, your all wrong. Get over your ego's and start to look at things objectively. Both sides have a valid point and if you could only get over your personal vendettas and you would see that there is a very interesting thread going here.

Lukaku is a 50-50 at the moment and could swing either way.

And in the right thread?

Edited by Shukes

If only you guys could all step back.

It's plain to see, it's a Haf verse the posse

Whos right, who's wrong?

News for you all, your all wrong. Get over your ego's and start to look at things objectively. Both sides have a valid point and if you could only get over your personal vendettas and you would see that there is a very interesting thread going here.

Lukaku is a 50-50 at the moment and could swing either way.

And in the right thread?

Rolling with that one!

If you could see him being a huge player for us then surely there's no risk!

Yeh probably didn't phrase that too well!

What I meant to say is that I can see him having the potential to do really well in the Premiership if he can adapt to the physicality of the league. He doesn't look the most robust and things wont be as easy for him over here as they were in Italy, which is generally more tactical, than physical. The price tag that has been reported therefore makes it a risky deal and I think it will either prove a bargain or a bust, rather than anywhere in the middle.

He isn't , he's a bench player for them and barely even gets off it. I don't know why we are interested he never sees time with them. Diamond in the rough perhaps.

I mean it's not like he was playing behind the guy tied for the world's most prolific striker in his respective league or anything... must suck.