IGNORED

Lucas Perez Martinez

It wasn't in the contract. It was a 'gentlemans' agreement type thing. The PFA ruled that it was not legally binding, they didn't have to accept the offer, only consider it.

I've done this with Paddock in the Gana thread last month.

Even more of a reason it's a nothing problem!

According to Telegraph Sport today we have been gazumped by Arsenal who have signed Lucas Perez Martinez. The article also states that ' Arsenal's move for Lucas is a major blow to Everton, for whom Walsh could have secured the signing last week but a delay in negotiations allowed the Gunners to change their minds.' Seems we boobed big time here.

According to Telegraph Sport today we have been gazumped by Arsenal who have signed Lucas Perez Martinez. The article also states that ' Arsenal's move for Lucas is a major blow to Everton, for whom Walsh could have secured the signing last week but a delay in negotiations allowed the Gunners to change their minds.' Seems we boobed big time here.

I think the phrase "Everton that" is very apt in this case.

Wouldn't surprise me though the man's a complete wanker

In the days without so much social media new ways of watching players analysis tools scouting systems etc Wenger was possibly one of the best old school scouting managers around but he's out of date now his philosophy on buying players has had to change and he seems to be out of depth with it all

Wouldn't surprise me though the man's a complete wanker

In the days without so much social media new ways of watching players analysis tools scouting systems etc Wenger was possibly one of the best old school scouting managers around but he's out of date now his philosophy on buying players has had to change and he seems to be out of depth with it all

He offered Ibrahimovic a trial. Zlatan responded "I dont do trials" (Thats when he was 18 haha)