IGNORED

Sunderland (Away) Monday September 12

markjazzbassist

We have the international break between stoke and this match. Headed northeast to face old Davie Moyes and some old players (Rodwell, Pienaar). I'm really hoping for 3 points here, they look terrible and haven't done much recently.

Stekelenberg

Holgate Jags Williams Baines

Gana Barry

Bolasie Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Edited by markjazzbassist

We have the international break between stoke and this match. Headed northwest to face old Davie Moyes and some old players (Rodwell, Pienaar). I'm really hoping for 3 points here, they look terrible and haven't done much recently.

Stekelenberg

Holgate Jags Williams Baines

Gana Barry

Bolasie Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Northeast ;).

Check google maps.

I think Holgate has looked a little Naive in his positioning on occasions. Look at the Spurs goals and if I remember rightly both of their big chances came down his side.

He is young so it is to be expected but if Coleman is fully fit Coleman should start.

True, but he's had Jags to back him up, and as I've said elsewhere, he had plenty of practice with that with Stones.

I don't think he deserves to be dropped. Maybe give Seamus some sub appearences with 25-30 mins to go and allow him to get back up to speed. Feels a little like déjà vu with Galloway last season to be honest

True, but he's had Jags to back him up, and as I've said elsewhere, he had plenty of practice with that with Stones.

I don't think he deserves to be dropped. Maybe give Seamus some sub appearences with 25-30 mins to go and allow him to get back up to speed. Feels a little like déjà vu with Galloway last season to be honest

Yeh Coleman would have to be fully fit and not just half cooked as that would be unfair to Holgate but Coleman will offer us more overall.

Moyes has gone, he left in a cloud of disappointment. Whatever he did for us in the past he didn't leave in a good way..

Nice bloke? Maybe. Good manager? Certainly. Evertonian? Not a hope in hell.

Fuck him and let's please at least try to give the Makems a right buggering.

Let's see if Davey brings the knives to a gunfight out seeing as we have a few quid now. Would love us to proper tank them three or four. What's really heartening to me is that with koeman stek and Williams I just can't see us folding and conceding many this season,

Isn't Sunderland officially the largest town in England? He'll probably change metaphors now: Ahm in a toon an expected te play agin a city, like.

Let's see if Davey brings the knives to a gunfight out seeing as we have a few quid now. Would love us to proper tank them three or four. What's really heartening to me is that with koeman stek and Williams I just can't see us folding and conceding many this season,

And Gana!

ill put my hand up if we lose this one.

I've been on an absolute run with multi bets from the start of season and broke pretty much my only 3 rules.

Rule 1 - always bet on home teams

Rule 2 - only bet Saturday night games ( Saturday midday-afternoon for you lot )

Rule 3 - never, under any circumstance, regardless of odds or opposition bet on Everton.

So naturally I threw Everton into my multi.

Apologies in advance boys.

ill put my hand up if we lose this one.

I've been on an absolute run with multi bets from the start of season and broke pretty much my only 3 rules.

Rule 1 - always bet on home teams

Rule 2 - only bet Saturday night games ( Saturday midday-afternoon for you lot )

Rule 3 - never, under any circumstance, regardless of odds or opposition bet on Everton.

So naturally I threw Everton into my multi.

Apologies in advance boys.

And you've done it when we play the ginger bastard. Thanks!