IGNORED

Sunderland (Away) Monday September 12

markjazzbassist

Sunderland look awful, i hope they stay up because i like Moyes but they really do look poor all over the pitch. I'll be shocked tonight if we dont win. Just need to keep Defoe quiet and i dont seem them scoring from anywhere else on the pitch.

Iv got Lukaku as my FL captain. He needs to start scoring soon and hopefully tonight is the night.

Dreamt last night that we lost 4-3. Thankfully, my dreams rarely come true. This match has low score written all over it. Moyes will defend, and Koeman is focused on clean sheets. I'm sticking with my 1-0 prediction, but I wouldn't be surprised at 0-0.

I'm thinking low score also; although a four goal winning margin would put us second in the league which would be nice!

Guest rusty747

I like the way Koeman is not pulling any punches with our players. Apparently he told Ross that it is nobody's fault but his own that he is not in the England squad and that he is going to have to sort out a few aspects of his game if he wants to be a serious player for Everton and England.

I like that attitude from our manager and think it will sort the men from the boys.