IGNORED

Enner Valencia

The fact West Ham were willing to loan him to a direct rival tells you everything you need to know about this. No team in their right mind would loan a player to their direct competitor unless he was shite.

Akin to us loaning them Kone or Niasse.

Bizarre transfer this one I still can't get my head around it. If you ever needed an example of a panic buy it's right here.

You answered yourself Pad!

Why bother though Ten? May as well give Niasse a try as this lad. 8 goals in 61 appearances in the prem or something like that, what's the point mate we may as well of saved the money and played Niasse.

The fact West Ham were willing to loan him to us should have been enough to make us realise he's not good enough. West Ham fans are delighted ??

West ham fans are idiots full stop. Their opinion of him playing in their shite team relying all on payet means nothing to me. Like villa saying Gueye was shit when really he was good just their team was shit and they couldn't tell the difference.

I will wait to have an opinion till koeman has time to mold him into the player he wants.

West ham fans are idiots full stop. Their opinion of him playing in their shite team relying all on payet means nothing to me. Like villa saying Gueye was shit when really he was good just their team was shit and they couldn't tell the difference.

I will wait to have an opinion till koeman has time to mold him into the player he wants.

Mark his goal tally is dreadful West Ham couldn't wait to get rid, he's their Kone. Villa didn't want to sell Gueye they wanted to keep him.

West Ham fans know their football and have watched him more than anyone else so I'll take their view.

Wait until you see his first touch. You think Lukakus is bad?

I think the majority of his apps have been from the bench due to injury etc Pad so it doesn't paint a true picture and he's also been used out wide more often than not so his goals to game ratio won't be great

I'm not glossing over the fact it's a very underwhelming signing but I don't think he'll be as bad as some expect

Time will tell and I'll gladly be vaulted on this one but I know the lad will be more use to us than Niasse and Kone

Edited by EFC-Paul

I think the majority of his apps have been from the bench due to injury etc Pad so it doesn't paint a true picture and he's also been used out wide more often than not so his goals to game ratio won't be great

I'm not glossing over the fact it's a very underwhelming signing but I don't think he'll be as bad as some expect

Time will tell and I'll gladly be vaulted on this one but I know the lad will be more use to us than Niasse and Kone

Hope so Paul sometimes a change is alls that's needed. I'mnot holding my breath though.

Hope so Paul sometimes a change is alls that's needed. I'mnot holding my breath though.

That's my glimmer of hope Pad if Koeman and Walsh see something there still in him then I'll reserve judgement

I think Koeman wanted a fairly quick more agile in and around type who can hit on the break and to compliment Lukaku hence why I think we didn't go for the likes of Bony, I still think Remy would have been a good addition but hey ho it wasn't to be

That's my glimmer of hope Pad if Koeman and Walsh see something there still in him then I'll reserve judgement

I think Koeman wanted a fairly quick more agile in and around type who can hit on the break and to compliment Lukaku hence why I think we didn't go for the likes of Bony, I still think Remy would have been a good addition but hey ho it wasn't to be

Think Bony would have been wrong for us mate. 2 static not very mobile forwards together would have nullified us.

I'm in agreement with you. Goal involvement is good of you include assists, just need to get the fitness to play. Goal or assist every 195 minutes.

The only thing Koeman and Walsh have seen in Valencia is a panic buy. It's a disgraceful signing from the board. Embarrassing. Hopefully we can kick on and Valencia can go back to wherever he came next season. I've seen him play and I invest zero confidence in him, instead I'll let him try to convince me, which I would bet my mortgage on him not doing so.

We have Gerry who's played there now, Kone who finally looks fit as well.

We've won 2 drawn 1 mate not sure why you think the sky is falling were in 5th place in the table.

Gerry is not a striker never in a million years should we be thinking of playing him. Kone is absolute shite. Until Janusry we are one injury away from disaster.

There is no getting around that.

He's absolutely dreadful. If Lukaku gets a proper injury and we have to play this clown we're in trouble.

Is he? You sure about that?

You see I've seen games where he looks a very capable player. Some players don't fit certain clubs. He played under allardyce... enough to destroy any south American players ethos.

It wouldn't be the first time we take a player on loan who finds their home at Goodison.

Personally I will give him a chance. I'm not going to guess that he is garbage. Many on here wanted him after the world cup and were disappointed that West ham got him. A £15m player on loan.... he has something to prove.

Edited by Hafnia

Is he? You sure about that?

You see I've seen games where he looks a very capable player. Some players don't fit certain clubs. He played under allardyce... enough to destroy any south American players ethos.

It wouldn't be the first time we take a player on loan who finds their home at Goodison.

Personally I will give him a chance. I'm not going to guess that he is garbage. Many on here wanted him after the world cup and were disappointed that West ham got him. A £15m player on loan.... he has something to prove.

He's scored as many goals as Kone in 10 more games. I hope he proves me wrong but I'm filing him under tosh.

I'd love to know how many times some of you lot have watched the lad play. Match of the Day experts.

Thats a fair point. I have probably seen him in a dozen games in total albeit probably not watching the full 90 minutes in at least a couple of these but when he has been playing he has been largely anonymous and that is my concern. He seems to be a cross between a winger and a striker but not good enough to stand out in either position.

Interestingly Whoscored have a page on him and list his positives and negatives:

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/83895

That pretty much sums up what I have seen from him but he did look good in the WC.

He's absolutely dreadful. If Lukaku gets a proper injury and we have to play this clown we're in trouble.

How can you possibly know that? Several top players in the Prem had poor stats with a previous club because they were used as a square peg in a round hole. Let's just wait and see, shall we, rather than slamming someone who's yet to even wear an Everton shirt?