IGNORED

Enner Valencia

Like I've said I don't mind him but it's a pointless signing. I'd rather play Kev up top and Gerry in his place. If he isn't any better than what u have why bother?

I would go one further than that, I don't think he is as good as what we already have

Still I will give him a chance once he puts the shirt on

West ham have still spent £15m on him.... if he's as shit as they say then he will not be getting signed so they can laugh all they like.

Teams make players and vice versa. Villa fa s were made up to get £7m for gueye. Best keeping the critical powder dry lads. I'll look forward to making some quotes in the near future.

West ham have still spent £15m on him.... if he's as shit as they say then he will not be getting signed so they can laugh all they like.

Teams make players and vice versa. Villa fa s were made up to get £7m for gueye. Best keeping the critical powder dry lads. I'll look forward to making some quotes in the near future.

All the Villa fans I know rated him highly

eg Pienaar, Arteta. Both bought in on loan as failures. Did pretty good.

I know 2. Both were non plussed. Go on a forum and you see the opiniins of many. Majority were non plussed and happy to get £7m.

Fair enough , just looked on Villatalk and there were a few who said he started well their then his form dropped off. Plenty on their seemed to think he was a cracking player who would do well for us though

I know 4 or 5 match going Villa fans who all rated him . You will always get some fans who just don't like a player for whatever reason, especially in a forum

Take Jags for example, I think the vast majority of Evertonians think he's been a great defender for us but then you get people like peteO and MC who think he's awful

Fair enough , just looked on Villatalk and there were a few who said he started well their then his form dropped off. Plenty on their seemed to think he was a cracking player who would do well for us though

I know 4 or 5 match going Villa fans who all rated him . You will always get some fans who just don't like a player for whatever reason, especially in a forum

Take Jags for example, I think the vast majority of Evertonians think he's been a great defender for us but then you get people like peteO and MC who think he's awful

True it depends what you want to see in a player.... like what i like to see in a striker etc.

I don't think he's awful at all. He's been solid for many years but there's certainly a better calibre of players out there.

• 2 weeks later...

some good information in there. Number 1, he isn't fit and is training to get up to Koeman's standard. Number 2, he spurned Swansea for us immediately. Number 3, he prefers to be an out n out striker, not a winger. Number 4, he seems motivated to do well here.

Cautiously optimistic.

I hate the way papers spit out "spurn" all the time; it means "reject with disdain or contempt" which he didn't do. He got an offer that was more attractive to him and he took it, simple. No need to dramatise.