IGNORED

Middlesbrough (Home) Saturday September 17

markjazzbassist

2-0! Let's go boys. I want us to have the best defensive record in the league. Teams coming to play us, knowing we are hard to break down must be shitting themselves because we have an array of players we could play across the front 4 of whom if any one of them are "on" we will get goals. Exciting times.

2-0! Let's go boys. I want us to have the best defensive record in the league. Teams coming to play us, knowing we are hard to break down must be shitting themselves because we have an array of players we could play across the front 4 of whom if any one of them are "on" we will get goals. Exciting times.

We already have, tied with Spurs.

What has dela done wrong to deserve the bench all the time?

I've always thought he has more of an impact of the bench tbh against tired legs etc but that's just my observation

Glad he's shown faith in Barkley he's a confidence player so hopefully the start along with an arm around him and a chat will do the trick

Valencia to come on and score on his debut in the last 20....

3-1 Rom Bolasie Valencia

Edited by EFC-Paul

What has dela done wrong to deserve the bench all the time?

Weird one isn't it?

One of a few things I'd say...

He isn't fit enough to play 90 minutes so therefore he prefers to bring him on to run at (very) tired defenders after Bolasi has been waring them out.

He might be fit enough and just prefer him as an impact sub either way.

He might think that Barkley needs to plan in this game as he is more suited and he can't drop Bolasi or Mirallas because of their form.

I also think that part of it is that Koeman sees the world class potential in him and he doesn't want to let Barcelona see that for obvious reasons.