IGNORED

Norwich City (League Cup Home) Tuesday September 20th

markjazzbassist

Gerry for Mirallas, Enner for lukaku, definite changes as Mirallas has been poor the last 2 games, and rest Lukaku

after Boro.

Mori for Jags, Davies for Barry both players need to be managed.

Holgate for Coleman at some point.

Only changes I would make.

Perfection

Stek

Holgate Williams Mori Baines

Gueye Davies

Gerry Barkley Bolasie

Valencia

I wouldn't rest him at all. He needs to play. I don't think koeman is happy with his fitness levels along with barkley and Gerry.

Those 3 players got lumpy under Martinez and need to shed weight.

I take your point but was assuming he wouldn't be risked as he had a knock.

what is it with him and his toes? stick that on my list of things against him..... bad attitude - bad toes

Leave him alone ffs. he is injured. Honestly Haf you have a real downer on him don't you? How could he make you happy? Yes he wanted to leave (according to his agent) But why not get as much dosh as he can he plays for Everton but he is not an Everton supporter. For now at least he is an Everton player can you not get behind him at all? Or do you honestly think we are better off without him? Come on lad wake up and smell the coffee, and please keep these miserable comments in the Lukaku thread where we all know how you think about the club and it's players.

Leave him alone ffs. he is injured. Honestly Haf you have a real downer on him don't you? How could he make you happy? Yes he wanted to leave (according to his agent) But why not get as much dosh as he can he plays for Everton but he is not an Everton supporter. For now at least he is an Everton player can you not get behind him at all? Or do you honestly think we are better off without him? Come on lad wake up and smell the coffee, and please keep these miserable comments in the Lukaku thread where we all know how you think about the club and it's players.

Do we need a "taking the piss" font as well as sarcasm font?

I'm sure most seen that for the joke it was intended.

Edited by Hafnia

I think Koeman has the mentality that if you're a player you should be used to playing twice a week if you want to be successful I.e in Europe and going far in domestic cups. I can see Lennon or Gerry instead of Kevin and maybe resting Barry for clev. I can't see Norwich fielding a strong team with the demands of the championship. Another 3-0 tonight. Ross,Valencia and Gerry

Work with a couple of Norwich fans, one a season ticket holder would gladly go out tonight and keep their league form going.

Said they played really well at Forest and hopes Norwich send out the boys..........and Naismith.Naismith really isn't going down to well at Norwich.

Only league cup game I've seen Everton play was Norwich in 86/87 4-1 to us.Was trying to remember if we went behind in that match, didn't matter much in those days any way, if you did go behind you were still going win.Sheedy, Sharp, Steven and Heath scored, will it ever be that good again ?

Disappointed to see Cleverley and Valencia. I'd rather we play Kone because he can actually score against lower league opposition. Hopefully Naismith gets booed but he'll definitely end up socring just to spite me.

Unless you are being a tit for a reaction.... please explain why Naismith should be booed? You have our attention for a very brief moment.... make the reply worthwhile.