IGNORED

Norwich City (League Cup Home) Tuesday September 20th

markjazzbassist

It's been a weird match because for long patches Norwich have stood still and we've played them off the park, we've had fuck knows how many chances, and on other occasions we've been complete shit in the final third. Tempted to say that it's been 'one of those games', but can't shake the feeling that our players have fucked this right up and it's been on the post since the beginning of the season. In any case, rather lose this as a developmental loss and Ron uses it to give them a kick up the arse, so we can bounce back with a win against Bournemouth.

So we haven't been totally toothless up front without Lukaku? Interesting...

No i think it'd cos he's toeless... I don't know why people don't boo him.... boooooo.

I think he's a really good player.....

I think he's shit.

I think we may lose this, I lay the blame at martinez feet for taking £10m of our transfer budget that we could have spent.

Boooooooooo

No i think it'd cos he's toeless... I don't know why people don't boo him.... boooooo.

I think he's a really good player.....

I think he's shit.

I think we may lose this, I lay the blame at martinez feet for taking £10m of our transfer budget that we could have spent.

Boooooooooo

I remember my first beer.