IGNORED

Another newbie....

tomblue

Hi all, new member from Somerset here.

Have been a blue since 1984 (aged 7) for obvious reasons, but only ever seen us away from home.

Made my first trip to Goodison on Friday as I was working in Liverpool and am thinking of coming to the Crystal Palace game on Friday 30th, my first ever match at Goodison.

Bit of advice, what are the closest hotels to the ground as I will stay overnight on the Friday?

Hiya Tom, good that you can see a few games mate, don't worry about the hotels, there's an abundance of them within a 10 minute taxi ride to the ground. If you want to get the atmosphere of the occasion join the crowds in a steady half hour walk from town to the game.

Welcome to the forum.

Hey Tom welcome. Loads of places to stay in the area Liverpool is a long city but oddly quite thin and Goodison is not that far from the city centre. As Bill said you can walk, taxi or bus it in from most places quick and easy enough. Take a look on the interweb thingy to find one that suits.