IGNORED

Manchester City (Away) Saturday October 15

markjazzbassist

Sounds about right. But, should we piece things together here and there, they look like they'll be vulnerable at the back.

Man, not to hate on Oviedo, but I really think that should've been a penalty

clear dive for me because of how he exaggerated the slightest of contact

He exaggerated, yeah, but the contact was there. I think it's a good no-decision. Really could've been read either way. Best to just let them play, I feel

thats the point, he "simulated". Doesn't seem to matter, seems like it's only a matter of time until we concede

How about moving Gueye to LB or bringing in Funes Mori for Oviedo? They're playing so high they're negating our attacking full backs. I'd rather be solid and strong defensively right now and hope our forward players can piece something together.

last time saw Mori at LB though....

Yeah, yeah, I know. But, we've got to do something. For now, I'm happy he's moved Bolasie to the left. I think he offers a little more in support for his FB.

they just need to have a higher line, that's it. Rom is fucking lost here, might as well take him off because he's not going to see the ball at this rate