IGNORED

Conspiracies

Bill

I'm looking at all the YouTube videos at the moment about conspiracies, Moon landing, JFK Assassination, and lately the 9/11 suspicious collapse of the towers.

I know they are difficult subjects to talk about, especially for our American friends but i was wondering if any of our members had any thought s. I'm particularly interested in 9/11 at the moment

PS ...... if this subject upsets anybody please ask the moderators to delete it.

Yeah bill I have seen all the videos and documentaries on them too. JFK was definitely a setup, the autopsy proves that. Not sure who it was but the story we are told is a lie, im sure of it.

9/11 I'm also convinced was an inside job, the pentagon had a blast the size of a missle. Local gas station owner across the street said he saw a missle and his security cam had it on tape but they confiscated all that immediately. Also engineers recreated the planes to the towers and said they wouldn't collapse like that, the way they went down was like a structured bomb blast they use to demolish skyscrapers. Plus we all know bush wanted to invade the Middle East and needed a reason the scumbag.

Moon landing conspiracy theory has been debunked. I think they really landed. I love the NASA and space stuff, they're exploring Europa now to see if the oceans underneath are water. Fascinating stuff. Now I could give credence to the first one was faked but they eventually got there but I believe we've been in space.

Thanks Mark, one video seems to think it was some sort of secret weapon similar to a laser, apparently some physics professor says they were working on one 30 years ago.

110 floors of an outer wall of solid steel girders on all four sides, an inner core of (elevator shaft) the same steel all tied together with more steel cross members for floors and ceilings.

Apparently 40 miles of copper pipe for the taps and toilets was used, four thousand steel filing cabinets amongst other things and it was all vaporised.

The only steel found was the outside wall stood up around the bottom floor, supposedly from an expected 1 million tons of rubble there was only enough to fill the ground floor. Fascinating.

As for the towers falling, my theory was that the towers were built with explosives as part of a safety measure, so that the building would collapse rather than topple. It would've been a sensible, if somewhat cold.

However, the conspiracy for me was the other building collapsing that wasn't hit by the planes, with clear explosions caught on film. The Pentagon explanation just shows how little the government think of Americans intelligence levels...

As for the towers falling, my theory was that the towers were built with explosives as part of a safety measure, so that the building would collapse rather than topple. It would've been a sensible, if somewhat cold.

However, the conspiracy for me was the other building collapsing that wasn't hit by the planes, with clear explosions caught on film. The Pentagon explanation just shows how little the government think of Americans intelligence levels...

What building :huh:?

OK, found it now.

Yeah building seven was owned by Greiseman or somebody like that, allegedly he had very few tenants in the building and it was costing him money. A month or so before 9/11 he spent a few million on insuring it,

He got paid out to the tune of seven billion dollars, and on that day he was supposed to be at a meeting in top floor of trade 1 but was told the day before the meeting was cancelled.

So they staged one at that building where it would hurt few. Makes sense.

If you want a real fun conspiracy theory check out the flat earth people. I spent a couple days as a guest on their forums just reading and seeing where they come from, that belief triggers a massive theory that we haven't been to outer space and NASA photos are all fakes and photoshopped.

Yeah I believe what Mark, in the space race against the russians, JFK in a speech promised that America would be on the moon by 1970 and believe it or not they said they made it in 1969. What did we see, ? a bloke taking a giant step for mankind sticking a flag in some soil?

And that was it, no camera shots after that and it could have been the greatest TV show ever but the cameras disappeared. And after nearly 50 years they've never been back.

Edited by Bill

The towers one is interesting..I'm not sure what I believe about it but..there was a lot or convenient factors like the bomb sniffing dogs etc..also a lot of people came out of it a lot better off money wise..and money means more than lives to some..so it is possible..I'm just not sure I'd like to believe we live in a world where it's actually happened

Edited by marcopaulo

Yeah I believe what Mark, in the space race against the russians, JFK in a speech promised that America would be on the moon by 1970 and believe it or not they said they made it in 1969. What did we see, ? a bloke taking a giant step for mankind sticking a flag in some soil?

And that was it, no camera shots after that and it could have been the greatest TV show ever but the cameras disappeared. And after nearly 50 years they've never been back.

They went back another five times.

Not a chance in a million they were faked for me.

They went back another five times.

Not a chance in a million they were faked for me.

How many went walkabouts Mike.

And your sister was right Marco, supposed to be no winds on the moon but the flag was sticking out like it was in a gale.

How many went walkabouts Mike.

And your sister was right Marco, supposed to be no winds on the moon but the flag was sticking out like it was in a gale.

The flag had a horizontal pole as well as well as a vertical one, they knew there was no wind so it was designed to show stars/stripes despite lack of breeze.

And they all went walkabout.

Have watched some of the 9/11 stuff on You tube, the one thing that seems odd to me is that the planes involved don't appear to have the markings of the planes they were supposed to be? Also, one video appeared to show the nose of the plane emerging from the other side of the building. I don't think a plane travelling at that speed into a concrete and steel building would remain intact enough to reach the other side.

Bill, out of curiosity, is there a particular documentary I should pay attention to? There are quite a few out there

First thing to do is don't watch youtube videos, they're sensationalised, misrepresent "evidence" and the arguments contained within have by and large been debunked over the last 10 years, which hasn't stopped them getting wackier and wackier.

If you're genuinely interested the NIST reports are a good starting point.

https://www.nist.gov/engineering-laboratory/final-reports-nist-world-trade-center-disaster-investigation

Basically most conspiracy theories all centre around America.

There's one about the masons running the world (the club not the pression). Queen of England is the rule or the illuminati and wears a free mason symbol belt to events, the bushes are supposedly her kids, etc. they stretch to your island too but I agree there are a lot to do with America.

The USA reading all your emails and listening to your phone calls has only emboldened the conspiracy theory people. Their tin foil hats were laughed at for decades but now that they've been proved right people wonder if all thee other stuff could be true too.