IGNORED

Conspiracies

Bill

I don't know anything about it to be honest, I've recorded a doco on the IQ box but haven't got around to watching it. Was it not just metadata they were recording?

No they've been monitoring people for decades. Nothing you have via phone or computer is private anymore they have access and all your info.

My point is the tin foil hat people had been saying that for years but were told by people like yourself there is no proof, you're crazy conspiracy people, etc. Yet they were right all along, so instead of acting like you know everything maybe have an open mind to the fact that everything we are told might not be true.

No they've been monitoring people for decades. Nothing you have via phone or computer is private anymore they have access and all your info.

My point is the tin foil hat people had been saying that for years but were told by people like yourself there is no proof, you're crazy conspiracy people, etc. Yet they were right all along, so instead of acting like you know everything maybe have an open mind to the fact that everything we are told might not be true.

I've just said I know nothing about that, so hardly "acting like I know everything", just because I know something about construction methods and understand why those buildings collapsed doesn't mean I believe that no government agency has ever done anything wrong.

And just because the NSA have been monitoring people online, doesn't mean the they also brought down the towers and killed Kennedy. All you can do is assess things on their merits, and there is zero merit in the arguments that 9/11 was an inside job, its not like it just happened, it's had plenty of time to be analysed

I entertained the idea of something not being right when I saw WTC 7 comedown, early on after the event, but only until I saw how it was built.

Every dog has its day.

Everybody knows how they are built Chach, 14 inch steel girders outside walls and inside

walls re-enforced with Concrete, built specifically to withstand an airplane hit and

were the strongest buildings in the City.

But we have pilots who fly planes, Aircraft officials, and engineers who build them keep

saying that no plane could penetrate the tower. Or do you know different.

I've said in a previous post that i find it hard to believe but so many videos are making

me think very differently.

Ill give you two links to videos with a lot of add on videos so keep reading

down the page when you look at them.

http://yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-presents-evidence-that-no-planes-hit-towers-on-911/

http://septemberclues.info/vicsims_photo-analyses.shtml

Everybody knows how they are built Chach, 14 inch steel girders outside walls and inside

walls re-enforced with Concrete, built specifically to withstand an airplane hit and

But we have pilots who fly planes, Aircraft officials, and engineers who build them keep

I've said in a previous post that i find it hard to believe but so many videos are making

me think very differently.

Ill give you two links to videos with a lot of add on videos so keep reading

down the page when you look at them.

http://yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-presents-evidence-that-no-planes-hit-towers-on-911/

http://septemberclues.info/vicsims_photo-analyses.shtml

Careful bill.... you may get put on the naughty step.

I did not write this, its just a clip i found on "there were no planes" and it amused me.

Click to enlarge

post-325-0-13981200-1476370632_thumb.jpeg

The Plane supposedly hitting the tower the Nose and the wing have

disappeared inside the Tower without making a hole.

Click to enlarge

post-325-0-18670500-1476371509_thumb.jpeg

You did ask me to post something Chach, do you want anymore. ??

Edited by Bill

So what happened to the 265 people who were on the planes that really didn't crash at all? Guantanamo maybe or did the FBI simply execute them?

You can post as many videos and expert opinions as you like but I'm not buying it. Are there any groups of the relatives of victims trying to get to "the truth"?

So what happened to the 265 people who were on the planes that really didn't crash at all? Guantanamo maybe or did the FBI simply execute them?

You can post as many videos and expert opinions as you like but I'm not buying it. Are there any groups of the relatives of victims trying to get to "the truth"?

I personally think it would be too difficult to mastermind. However for me the way the towers fell just didn't add up.

Disclaimer:- I'm not pedalling anything. Just discussing.

I'm not asking you to buy it Mike. just putting forward a different View.

If you read down the posts youll see that the Victims are also claimed to be false.

Appreciate that.

So then the airlines were in on the deal as well; pretending that they'd lost planes that they actually hadn't, that's a lot of people to pay hush money to. And what about the (obviously pretend) relatives of the people that supposedly died? Are they all actors?

Are they all actors?

Look at the September Clues link Mike, make sure you see it all.

Better things to do with my time Bill.

The theories may be convincing but the logistics of making it happen are completely impossible for me so I won't be investing. I'm out.

I did not write this, its just a clip i found on "there were no planes" and it amused me.

Click to enlarge

image-36.jpeg

Click to enlarge

image-27.jpeg

good photoshopping there in my opinion

Some of the stuff they say..if true is very compelling..some points have been debunked though..the passport falling from the plane and being found on the streets of new york for me is a mad one..chances of that?

It is hard to look beyond what more says though..the likelihood of all of those people being paid off..yet no truth has come out over 15 years later? Find it hard to believe that many people wouldn't have a conscience

In the UK we had a prime minister who covered up Hillsborough, and controlled the media and cabinet with paedophiles. I don't find it hard to believe the people in power in the US would do the unthinkable too.

Very few people in comparison to the the many thousands who of ordinary citizens who would have been involved in WTC, and no suggestion that the British government (or MI5) set up Hillsborough or the Savile fallout....or instigated it.

Apples and marzipan, no comparison at all.

Click to enlarge

attachicon.gifimage-36.jpeg

Click to enlarge

attachicon.gifimage-27.jpeg

Typical conspiracy theory tactic there though Bill, compare apples with oranges put it in nifty photo and and then say "evidence"

Here's the German Wings crash site which would be a more reasonable comparison

1200x-11.jpg

You see, you are just repeating things that aren't true now, I have posted a link to the head structural engineer who said there was design no calculation for what happened on 9/11, the calculation they used was for a 707, lost in fog or low on fuel, flying at low speed. (there was no calculaation for the fuel on board)

Those pages you linked suggest that the planes should have just bounced of the building which there is no scientific consensus for, velocity is everything, water can cut steel if its travelling fast enough

Look at the way this ping pong ball goes through this paddle like its not even there, impossible according to those pages you linked to.

The thing about those pages you linked to is they don't care about the quality of the content, because they're not about getting to the truth, they're click bait.

image.png

Edited by Chach

I've had a bit of a dig around on this and can only really find that they were getting the *metadata, can you link to anything that proves they went beyond that with private citizens?

*our government recently passed legislation that requires ISP's to hold metadata for a certain period of time, which law enforcement can access under certain circumstances.

Another one for you chach ....

The flights supposedly crashing in a field, and the one at the Pentagon were still in the air after the reported crashes (radar trace).

Cell phones don't work at altitude but there was supposedly cell phone calls saying that several passengers are going to take the plane back from the non existent hijackers, one of those calls came 4 minutes after it supposedly crashed.

No black boxes have ever been found at any of the crash sites, that in itself is unbelievable, four planes crash there's no plane parts, no bodies, no black boxes. So if you have no bodies there were no passengers, no passengers equals no grieving parents, as was verified by no relatives of the passengers paying a visit to any of the airports to make enquiries.

On an average day in New York the death count is around the 700 mark,

The death count on sept 11 was 401, well below average, the supposed 3000 victims are not even on the SSDI, Social Security Death Index and that is the official record of all deaths.

So how many people if any actually died, this gets more like a Hollywood movie the deeper I delve into it.

Edited by Bill

Have got to be careful with some of those videos..a famous one called loose change turned a lot of heads and I'm pretty sure I read a lot of the points were bias and debunked after...yet he presented them as fact in his videos

Is he still alive Marco ?

Not being sarcastic by saying that, you know there are thousands of videos out there, 90% of them say all the Government officials, the FBI, CIA, and the big five news agencies are all in cahoots in this huge scam, plenty of them naming names.

Non have been sued for anything they've said or done, but some have met an untimely end. But that's for another topic.

As much as you want it to be, this threads not about you and your hurt feelings mate.

feelings aren't hurt Chach, flattering yourself a bit there aren't you - just highlighting your inability to remain consistent in all your righteousness... it makes just makes your faux outrage that little bit more faux....

Maybe you should leave this thread alone now Chach. Clearly it's gonna create nothing but offence with you.

Careful bill.... you may get put on the naughty step.

Disclaimer:- I'm not pedalling anything. Just discussing.

taps fingers awaiting faux moral outrage from chach......

feelings aren't hurt Chach, flattering yourself a bit there aren't you - just highlighting your inability to remain consistent in all your righteousness... it makes just makes your faux outrage that little bit more faux....

Yeah not hurt at all, thats why you're stalking the thread offering nothing and making attention seeking posts.

I made a point about the victims and their families and I left it at that, no need to just keep harping on about the same thing over and over again every time someone makes a post, people can read, its not the Lukaku thread.

Yeah not hurt at all, thats why you're stalking the thread offering nothing and making attention seeking posts.

I made a point about the victims and their families and I left it at that, no need to just keep harping on about the same thing over and over again every time someone makes a post, people can read, its not the Lukaku thread.

No you made an accusation that I was pedalling and being insensitive.... but there you are not deciding to take such issue with other posters who share theories etc.

At least be a man... or do you pick who take such issue with rather than the issue itself?

Fair question.