IGNORED

Conspiracies

Bill

Cach the outcome of the NIST report blames the fire for bringing down the tower which is a load of cobblers, if you put Windsor towers Madrid into your search engine a you'll find that Windsor towers burnt for over 18 hours and was completely gutted but the frame of the building did not collapse, it wasn't as strongly built as the trade centre Towers either.

Cach the outcome of the NIST report blames the fire for bringing down the tower which is a load of cobblers, if you put Windsor towers Madrid into your search engine a you'll find that Windsor towers burnt for over 18 hours and was completely gutted but the frame of the building did not collapse, it wasn't as strongly built as the trade centre Towers either.

So if it didn't happen the way it's been explained why/how did it happen? There's no doubt that a commercial aircraft hit each tower, it's on film (I remember clearly watching it through the window of a TV shop in Tiverton just before I picked Josh up from school, JFK moment), presumably the Windsor towers didn't have to contend with that and the resultant aviation fuel explosion.

Who are we saying did it and why? If the answer is US "agents" looking for an excuse to invade abroad I find that very hard to believe; it could've been achieved by creating a far less spectacular incident and not killing thousands of innocent citizens in the process.

I,m not able to download links because I'm stuck with my hudl, try looking at a YouTube video called "9/11Fakes" it calls all sorts of people liars and Fakes.

Hundreds of so called victims are all twins but have been exposed as the same person with Photoshop changes, some have a hat on or maybe a beard but they are the same person, hundreds of them.

The twelve Iranians accused of dying in the planes, are not terrorists and are not dead, five of them have been traced to other countries alive and well with professional jobs.

Firemen who entered the tower where stepping, over dead bodies, afterwards they said it looked like an explosion had taken place in the reception.

I'm not saying this is a stonewall inside job but the more videos I see makes me doubt everything that happened.

Just as a PS .... Mike, that video you saw of the first plane hitting the tower wasn't released til the following day. Another video claims that it was also Photoshopped

Conspiracy ideas are abundant and to me it is abundantly clear they are all hogwash.

There are no theories though as a theory is scientifically proveable or not proven.

I could easily say that god washes his underpants in a Hotpoint using Daz. Prove me wrong.

Was chatting to him last week and he said he shops at Aldi (watching the pennies) and uses their own brand so that's you blown out of the water :lol:.

Just as a PS .... Mike, that video you saw of the first plane hitting the tower wasn't released til the following day. Another video claims that it was also Photoshopped

It was on TV when I got home fifteen minutes later and saw the live coverage of the two come down.

Again, if it didn't happen the way it's been explained why/how did it happen? There's no rational alternative to the facts as given imo.

It was on TV when I got home fifteen minutes later and saw the live coverage of the two come down.

Again, if it didn't happen the way it's been explained why/how did it happen? There's no rational alternative to the facts as given imo.

Me too Mike I think a lot of the conspiracy ideas come to light when memories fade of what actually happened at the time.

Seen some videos claim they landed the original planes and then flew drones into the buildings...killing the original passengers at some secret location...that's just too much for me..can't see it at all..

Also you don't know if these videos claiming there's no markings on the planes and such have been edited

Seen some videos claim they landed the original planes and then flew drones into the buildings...killing the original passengers at some secret location...that's just too much for me..can't see it at all..

Also you don't know if these videos claiming there's no markings on the planes and such have been edited

Don't really want to get into arguments on this as those who think conspiracies are true will argue until the sky falls down. but where are the airline passengers if that is true?

Anyway I will hold my peace on the subject now.

Conspiracy ideas are abundant and to me it is abundantly clear they are all hogwash.

There are no theories though as a theory is scientifically proveable or not proven.

I could easily say that god washes his underpants in a Hotpoint using Daz. Prove me wrong.

Except when proved right like the USA monitoring everyone's phone calls and internet emails and stuff. Which they denied and lied about for decades. Makes you wonder what other stuff they've lied about

Is that true? Saw a south park episode of it but thought they were taking the piss..don't really pay attention to current affairs...terrible I know but the shit you hear depresses me

The only thing I don't get is the explosives that were clearly placed in the building..do buildings put them in to control it in case of situations like this? I've never heard of any building doing that before..as said some burn for hours on end without any fear ofor collapae

Except when proved right like the USA monitoring everyone's phone calls and internet emails and stuff. Which they denied and lied about for decades. Makes you wonder what other stuff they've lied about

What a waste of time and resources, 99.99% = "How are you Grandma?" or similar.

Is that true? Saw a south park episode of it but thought they were taking the piss..don't really pay attention to current affairs...terrible I know but the shit you hear depresses me

The only thing I don't get is the explosives that were clearly placed in the building..do buildings put them in to control it in case of situations like this? I've never heard of any building doing that before..as said some burn for hours on end without any fear ofor collapae

https://www.propublica.org/article/nsa-data-collection-faq

Look up Edward Snowden he blew the whistle on it and is living in Russia for fear of us extradition

This. Although I did find the religious side of it interesting.

Was afraid people would think it was the wrong vid. Agree on the religion, I find it hard to believe it's still going strong today. I got my Christian friend to watch it, in return I had to go to church :/.

It didn't just blame fires and its not a load of old cobblers its a full investigation carried out by people qualified to do it, they're not Mossad agents, they're academics who do that for a living.

If I typed Madrid Towers into my search engine, I would find a completely different building, it had a concrete core, not steel framed, the steel part did collapse and the building had to be demolished afterwards.

So if it didn't happen the way it's been explained why/how did it happen? There's no doubt that a commercial aircraft hit each tower, it's on film (I remember clearly watching it through the window of a TV shop in Tiverton just before I picked Josh up from school, JFK moment), presumably the Windsor towers didn't have to contend with that and the resultant aviation fuel explosion.

Who are we saying did it and why? If the answer is US "agents" looking for an excuse to invade abroad I find that very hard to believe; it could've been achieved by creating a far less spectacular incident and not killing thousands of innocent citizens in the process.

Occam's razor, works every time.

Was afraid people would think it was the wrong vid. Agree on the religion, I find it hard to believe it's still going strong today. I got my Christian friend to watch it, in return I had to go to church :/.

Funny you mention religion, one of the main proponents of the controlled demolition hypothesis is a Physicist called Steve Jones, he also wrote this:

http://www.bastison.net/RESSOURCES/Farce/57_Jones_Jesus.pdf

Chach, the committee for inquiry into Clinton's misdemeanours with Monika cost $50m the NIST inquiry was given less than one million. it was formed to fail. All it said was what the government wanted to hear.

Matt, that's a good article about the metal, it was the strongest building in the city and built especially to withstand a plane crash.

My question is where did it go ?, Half a million tons of metal and half a million tonnes of concrete, 110 floors collapse on top of each other and the remains of the build was only one floor high. Where did it all go.?

Edited by Bill

Chach, the committee for inquiry into Clinton's misdemeanours with Monika cost $50m the NIST inquiry was given less than one million. it was formed to fail. All it said was what the government wanted to hear.

Matt, that's a good article about the metal, it was the strongest building in the city and built especially to withstand a plane crash.

My question is where did it go ?, Half a million tons of metal and half a million tonnes of concrete, 110 floors collapse on top of each other and the remains of the build was only one floor high. Where did it all go.?

Underground I pressume.

Every nation in the world does that. You can't get a mobile spectrum license without the government having the right to tap and track all data and calls. I've seen many such documents.

Where do the conspiracy theorists suggest it all went? The towers fell down for whatever reason and the rubble went somewhere; or are they suggesting someone nipped in and stole it while nobody was looking? Or the whole thing was a David Blaine instituted illusion?

It went where it went; it might have only been one storey high, I've no idea, but it sure as hell had a massively wider footprint than it had when it was upright.

Drop a jar of coffee on the floor and see how high the resulting "rubble" is in comparison to the full jar.

This building fell perfectly straight into its own footprint 110 floors fell on top of each other , they should have been standing there like a giant pack of cards, one on top of the other.

Stairwell B ... Some firefighters and several office workers were caught in a stairwell before they could get out, the building collapsed so all they could do was throw themselves in the corner and wait for the inevitable, its not surprising that although they were still alive they thought they would never get out, but when the smoke cleared they saw daylight and actually walked out unaided.

110 floors fall on top of them and they walk out into the street.!!

Now come on lads, even the most ardent sceptic has to admit that something's not right.

Edited by Bill

This is a brilliant documentary video, it has claimed 9/11 was a complete hoax, and it has some great stuff to back up the claim.

90 minutes long but totally absorbing.

I can't seem to post it as a link so put it in your search bar.

topdocumentaryfilms.com/September-clues

Edited by Bill