Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Conspiracies

I recall walking round in a daze on that day.

I was in Rhodes - I seen a load of people around a TV from the pool, I walked up and seen that a plane had crashed into one of the towers. Then news of a plane crashing into the pentagon, another being brought down - Can't really recall anything other than thinking "the whole world is doomed".

Walking round that night - people were just sat in front of TV's in bars in stunned silence.

We flew home a day or so later and it was mayhem - people sleeping on floors in the airport.

To even think that this was a conspiracy is crazy - but unfortunately it does have grounds.

Haf, you won't think it's so crazy if you look at the video. Skip the first 10 minutes because the maker is only telling you about his previous work.

The way they fell at the time I recall thinking about how Fred Dibnah had to meticulously plan how to drop the chimney stacks - yet here was two absolutely enormous towers that just fell straight down....

Now for me the only way that could happen is if all supporting frame work collapsed at the same moment otherwise it would "topple" over the most weakened side.

I don't know enough about engineering to be certain of that but it was my gut feel.

Was walking home from school and could tell summat wasn't right with people in town..got in and saw it on TV...mental it was

I was on a flight from Zurich to New Delhi. When I arrived, an agitated taxi driver kept trying to tell me what had happened, but I couldn't understand. Then, in my hotel room, I turned on CNN, and it was surreal.

After a couple of days in business meetings, I managed to get a flight to London and took the train to Cornwall. I was there for two weeks waiting for a seat on a flight across the Atlantic. Of course, US citizens had priority.

Chach, the committee for inquiry into Clinton's misdemeanours with Monika cost $50m the NIST inquiry was given less than one million. it was formed to fail. All it said was what the government wanted to hear.

Matt, that's a good article about the metal, it was the strongest building in the city and built especially to withstand a plane crash.

My question is where did it go ?, Half a million tons of metal and half a million tonnes of concrete, 110 floors collapse on top of each other and the remains of the build was only one floor high. Where did it all go.?

Yeah ok, all these reports cost 1 million, and all the academics who prepared them conspired with government agencies to murder their own citizens so they could invade Iraq and find no WMD, yeah it all adds up, why didn't I see this before? O_o

The building was not designed to withstand what happened and by the structural engineer's own admission, if they had tried to design for such an event, then it's unlikely it would have been able to have been done.

The way they fell at the time I recall thinking about how Fred Dibnah had to meticulously plan how to drop the chimney stacks - yet here was two absolutely enormous towers that just fell straight down....

Now for me the only way that could happen is if all supporting frame work collapsed at the same moment otherwise it would "topple" over the most weakened side.

I don't know enough about engineering to be certain of that but it was my gut feel.

That is exactly what happened at the point of impact, once that went that was it, the top part literally crushed the lower part, hence why the building that got hit second collapsed first, more weight above, Force = Mass x Acceleration (Lukaku's main strength :P)

289zpte.jpg

This video is pretty good for the layman to understand, goes into the reasons they designed/engineered it the way they did and why that made it susceptible to what happened.

That is exactly what happened at the point of impact, once that went that was it, the top part literally crushed the lower part, hence why the building that got hit second collapsed first, more weight above, Force = Mass x Acceleration (Lukaku's main strength :P)

289zpte.jpg

This video is pretty good for the layman to understand, goes into the reasons they designed/engineered it the way they did and why that made it susceptible to what happened.

there's a picture that shows a section of 40 floors that break and are at an angle - how did they not end up aside of the main building?

there's a picture that shows a section of 40 floors that break and are at an angle - how did they not end up aside of the main building?

I'm not sure what picture you're referring to?

Top line is the inquiry cost less than a million, I said in a previous post chach the committee was formed to fail, the findings were prewritten.

Watch some of the conspiracy videos, some of them name government people and military officials as liars, they have never been sued.

They say four planes .. two in the towers one at the pentagon, and one in a field somewhere, no plane parts, no bodies, there are lots of pilots who said airplanes of any size would not have penetrated the steel towers, the wings would have been ripped off and fallen to the floor, tailplane also.

Keep an open mind and read both sides, half of the sightings of planes where staged most people in fact said they saw a missile, others just said it was an explosion. The planes were added later.

The media people new it was coming, every one of the big networks just happened to have a newscaster at the towers to make live broadcasts, the FBI and CIA had hundreds of people in the city before anything had happened. I can go on and on because I have seen so many videos exposing it. The top ten floors were empty, and for weeks before they had been having security practise to see how quickly the building could be vacated.

Another video suggests that this could have been to rig up The explosives

Because it was brought down professionally, the reason there was very little of the building left at ground zero is because it was pulverised by all the explosives and ended up as cement powder inches deep across half the city.

I,m really intrigued by this, I thought the Kennedy assassination was good but this one beats them all.

There appear to be lots of questions which haven't been answered but my view is, if it was 'staged' then the whole project would have needed thousands of people to make it work. With so many involved, how would they keep it quiet?

We know the truth, its been very well explained and demonstrated and that has been done using science, the article you posted there is a tin foil hat piece without a single reference to back up its quite frankly garbage claims, most of which have been easily debunked years ago.

When you're pedalling that type of garbage spare a thought for the people who died and the people they left behind who have to listen and read the shit.

Don't take the moral high ground with me accusing me of not sparing any thoughts to the families of the deceased. Pedalling? I've made it quite clear my thoughts on the tragedy.

Unless I'm mistaken there have been several posts by various posters around this topic which can be classed as querying "what actually happened" so why you choosing this moment?

In fact mods maybe he's right. Close the thread... along with it discussing sensitive issues it clearly gives sone the opportunity to take umbridge selectively with people who may post things.

You asked to see the picture I was referring to. Up till which I had just merely comment. If the article goes into areas that it shouldn't then apologies but it was the source article of a picture I'd seen.

Aside from that feel free to take issue with anyone else on this topic that may be pedalling.

Love a good conspiracy me. I believe that the 9/11 and London bombings were a deffo inside job. Just too many glaring issues that are not probable. How can the pentagon have no cameras showing what happened? Also the towers go down which was obviously a detonation, amongst all that carnage they find a passport perfectly intact off one of the people allegedly responsible? Didn't bin ladens family get flew out of the airport when there was a freeze on flights? Don't believe we have been on the moon at all. That is a joke

Love a good conspiracy me. I believe that the 9/11 and London bombings were a deffo inside job. Just too many glaring issues that are not probable. How can the pentagon have no cameras showing what happened? Also the towers go down which was obviously a detonation, amongst all that carnage they find a passport perfectly intact off one of the people allegedly responsible? Didn't bin ladens family get flew out of the airport when there was a freeze on flights? Don't believe we have been on the moon at all. That is a joke

Either you're the most gullible bloke on the planet or I am Finn; will we ever know for certain which of us is wrong? Not in my lifetime probably.

I'll meet you on a grassy knoll somewhere and we'll have a chat about things :P;

I'll meet you on a grassy knoll somewhere and we'll have a chat about things :P;

I've stood on the 'grassy knoll' ' (if you mean the one in Dallas) a few times, stood on the spot Jack Ruby got it in the ribs and my grandparents grave is 20 metres from Oswolds.Uncle now retired was a Dallas cop present when they dug Oswold up to make sure it was him.Cousin still is a Dallas cop......the stories I've heard about the assasination, to be honest I could tell you 100% who killed him............but then I'd have to kill you.

My cousin is a bit of a joker, him and his mates sometimes tread a spent cartridge case half into the ground by the 'picket fence' and watch when a tourist finds it......says the Japanese tourists are the best !

I've stood on the 'grassy knoll' ' (if you mean the one in Dallas) a few times, stood on the spot Jack Ruby got it in the ribs and my grandparents grave is 20 metres from Oswolds.Uncle now retired was a Dallas cop present when they dug Oswold up to make sure it was him.Cousin still is a Dallas cop......the stories I've heard about the assasination, to be honest I could tell you 100% who killed him............but then I'd have to kill you.

My cousin is a bit of a joker, him and his mates sometimes tread a spent cartridge case half into the ground by the 'picket fence' and watch when a tourist finds it......says the Japanese tourists are the best !

It wasn't Jack Ruby who got it in the ribs? or is this another conspiracy? :wacko:

It wasn't Jack Ruby who got it in the ribs? or is this another conspiracy? :wacko:

Yep!

Ruby shot JFK and then Oswald shot Ruby, Oswald is still alive, and wears a very big wig, calling himself Donald Trump.

Top line is the inquiry cost less than a million, I said in a previous post chach the committee was formed to fail, the findings were prewritten.

Where is the evidence of this, not something said in a video. Actual evidence of the cost and the pre-written findings.

Watch some of the conspiracy videos, some of them name government people and military officials as liars, they have never been sued.

Conspiracy videos are not "evidence", if you want to make those claims, then post something that we can check specifically. Name names, Bill

They say four planes .. two in the towers one at the pentagon, and one in a field somewhere, no plane parts, no bodies, there are lots of pilots who said airplanes of any size would not have penetrated the steel towers, the wings would have been ripped off and fallen to the floor, tailplane also.

All the evidence of crashed planes, parts etc including bodies burbned to a crisp is online

https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/debunking-the-no-plane-theory/disinfo-aluminum-planes-cannot-penetrate-steel-buildings/

Keep an open mind and read both sides, half of the sightings of planes where staged most people in fact said they saw a missile, others just said it was an explosion. The planes were added later.

So half the sightings of planes were staged, what about the other half? We're they real?

The media people new it was coming, every one of the big networks just happened to have a newscaster at the towers to make live broadcasts, the FBI and CIA had hundreds of people in the city before anything had happened. I can go on and on because I have seen so many videos exposing it. The top ten floors were empty, and for weeks before they had been having security practise to see how quickly the building could be vacated.

So you are claiming that the media we're now co-conspirators? What would even the point of that be?

Another video suggests that this could have been to rig up The explosives

Because it was brought down professionally, the reason there was very little of the building left at ground zero is because it was pulverised by all the explosives and ended up as cement powder inches deep across half the city.

I,m really intrigued by this, I thought the Kennedy assassination was good but this one beats them all.

I've just realised you don't actually believe any of what you're posting do you, I have been hacked by one of the most elaborate trolls ever.

Well played sir.

My comments in bold

I don't know anything about it to be honest, I've recorded a doco on the IQ box but haven't got around to watching it. Was it not just metadata they were recording?

No they've been monitoring people for decades. Nothing you have via phone or computer is private anymore they have access and all your info.

My point is the tin foil hat people had been saying that for years but were told by people like yourself there is no proof, you're crazy conspiracy people, etc. Yet they were right all along, so instead of acting like you know everything maybe have an open mind to the fact that everything we are told might not be true.

No they've been monitoring people for decades. Nothing you have via phone or computer is private anymore they have access and all your info.

My point is the tin foil hat people had been saying that for years but were told by people like yourself there is no proof, you're crazy conspiracy people, etc. Yet they were right all along, so instead of acting like you know everything maybe have an open mind to the fact that everything we are told might not be true.

I've just said I know nothing about that, so hardly "acting like I know everything", just because I know something about construction methods and understand why those buildings collapsed doesn't mean I believe that no government agency has ever done anything wrong.

And just because the NSA have been monitoring people online, doesn't mean the they also brought down the towers and killed Kennedy. All you can do is assess things on their merits, and there is zero merit in the arguments that 9/11 was an inside job, its not like it just happened, it's had plenty of time to be analysed

I entertained the idea of something not being right when I saw WTC 7 comedown, early on after the event, but only until I saw how it was built.

Every dog has its day.

Everybody knows how they are built Chach, 14 inch steel girders outside walls and inside

walls re-enforced with Concrete, built specifically to withstand an airplane hit and

were the strongest buildings in the City.

But we have pilots who fly planes, Aircraft officials, and engineers who build them keep

saying that no plane could penetrate the tower. Or do you know different.

I've said in a previous post that i find it hard to believe but so many videos are making

me think very differently.

Ill give you two links to videos with a lot of add on videos so keep reading

down the page when you look at them.

http://yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-presents-evidence-that-no-planes-hit-towers-on-911/

http://septemberclues.info/vicsims_photo-analyses.shtml

Everybody knows how they are built Chach, 14 inch steel girders outside walls and inside

walls re-enforced with Concrete, built specifically to withstand an airplane hit and

But we have pilots who fly planes, Aircraft officials, and engineers who build them keep

I've said in a previous post that i find it hard to believe but so many videos are making

me think very differently.

Ill give you two links to videos with a lot of add on videos so keep reading

down the page when you look at them.

http://yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-presents-evidence-that-no-planes-hit-towers-on-911/

http://septemberclues.info/vicsims_photo-analyses.shtml

Careful bill.... you may get put on the naughty step.

I did not write this, its just a clip i found on "there were no planes" and it amused me.

Click to enlarge

post-325-0-13981200-1476370632_thumb.jpeg

The Plane supposedly hitting the tower the Nose and the wing have

disappeared inside the Tower without making a hole.

Click to enlarge

post-325-0-18670500-1476371509_thumb.jpeg

You did ask me to post something Chach, do you want anymore. ??

So what happened to the 265 people who were on the planes that really didn't crash at all? Guantanamo maybe or did the FBI simply execute them?

You can post as many videos and expert opinions as you like but I'm not buying it. Are there any groups of the relatives of victims trying to get to "the truth"?

So what happened to the 265 people who were on the planes that really didn't crash at all? Guantanamo maybe or did the FBI simply execute them?

You can post as many videos and expert opinions as you like but I'm not buying it. Are there any groups of the relatives of victims trying to get to "the truth"?

I personally think it would be too difficult to mastermind. However for me the way the towers fell just didn't add up.

Disclaimer:- I'm not pedalling anything. Just discussing.

I'm not asking you to buy it Mike. just putting forward a different View.

If you read down the posts youll see that the Victims are also claimed to be false.

Appreciate that.

So then the airlines were in on the deal as well; pretending that they'd lost planes that they actually hadn't, that's a lot of people to pay hush money to. And what about the (obviously pretend) relatives of the people that supposedly died? Are they all actors?

Are they all actors?

Look at the September Clues link Mike, make sure you see it all.

Better things to do with my time Bill.

The theories may be convincing but the logistics of making it happen are completely impossible for me so I won't be investing. I'm out.

I did not write this, its just a clip i found on "there were no planes" and it amused me.

Click to enlarge

image-36.jpeg

Click to enlarge

image-27.jpeg

good photoshopping there in my opinion

Some of the stuff they say..if true is very compelling..some points have been debunked though..the passport falling from the plane and being found on the streets of new york for me is a mad one..chances of that?

It is hard to look beyond what more says though..the likelihood of all of those people being paid off..yet no truth has come out over 15 years later? Find it hard to believe that many people wouldn't have a conscience

In the UK we had a prime minister who covered up Hillsborough, and controlled the media and cabinet with paedophiles. I don't find it hard to believe the people in power in the US would do the unthinkable too.

In the UK we had a prime minister who covered up Hillsborough, and controlled the media and cabinet with paedophiles. I don't find it hard to believe the people in power in the US would do the unthinkable too.

Very few people in comparison to the the many thousands who of ordinary citizens who would have been involved in WTC, and no suggestion that the British government (or MI5) set up Hillsborough or the Savile fallout....or instigated it.

Apples and marzipan, no comparison at all.

Click to enlarge

attachicon.gifimage-36.jpeg

Click to enlarge

attachicon.gifimage-27.jpeg

Typical conspiracy theory tactic there though Bill, compare apples with oranges put it in nifty photo and and then say "evidence"

Here's the German Wings crash site which would be a more reasonable comparison

1200x-11.jpg

You see, you are just repeating things that aren't true now, I have posted a link to the head structural engineer who said there was design no calculation for what happened on 9/11, the calculation they used was for a 707, lost in fog or low on fuel, flying at low speed. (there was no calculaation for the fuel on board)

Those pages you linked suggest that the planes should have just bounced of the building which there is no scientific consensus for, velocity is everything, water can cut steel if its travelling fast enough

Look at the way this ping pong ball goes through this paddle like its not even there, impossible according to those pages you linked to.

The thing about those pages you linked to is they don't care about the quality of the content, because they're not about getting to the truth, they're click bait.

image.png

I've had a bit of a dig around on this and can only really find that they were getting the *metadata, can you link to anything that proves they went beyond that with private citizens?

*our government recently passed legislation that requires ISP's to hold metadata for a certain period of time, which law enforcement can access under certain circumstances.

Another one for you chach ....

The flights supposedly crashing in a field, and the one at the Pentagon were still in the air after the reported crashes (radar trace).

Cell phones don't work at altitude but there was supposedly cell phone calls saying that several passengers are going to take the plane back from the non existent hijackers, one of those calls came 4 minutes after it supposedly crashed.

No black boxes have ever been found at any of the crash sites, that in itself is unbelievable, four planes crash there's no plane parts, no bodies, no black boxes. So if you have no bodies there were no passengers, no passengers equals no grieving parents, as was verified by no relatives of the passengers paying a visit to any of the airports to make enquiries.

On an average day in New York the death count is around the 700 mark,

The death count on sept 11 was 401, well below average, the supposed 3000 victims are not even on the SSDI, Social Security Death Index and that is the official record of all deaths.

So how many people if any actually died, this gets more like a Hollywood movie the deeper I delve into it.

Have got to be careful with some of those videos..a famous one called loose change turned a lot of heads and I'm pretty sure I read a lot of the points were bias and debunked after...yet he presented them as fact in his videos

Is he still alive Marco ?

Not being sarcastic by saying that, you know there are thousands of videos out there, 90% of them say all the Government officials, the FBI, CIA, and the big five news agencies are all in cahoots in this huge scam, plenty of them naming names.

Non have been sued for anything they've said or done, but some have met an untimely end. But that's for another topic.

As much as you want it to be, this threads not about you and your hurt feelings mate.

feelings aren't hurt Chach, flattering yourself a bit there aren't you - just highlighting your inability to remain consistent in all your righteousness... it makes just makes your faux outrage that little bit more faux....

Maybe you should leave this thread alone now Chach. Clearly it's gonna create nothing but offence with you.

Careful bill.... you may get put on the naughty step.

Disclaimer:- I'm not pedalling anything. Just discussing.

taps fingers awaiting faux moral outrage from chach......

feelings aren't hurt Chach, flattering yourself a bit there aren't you - just highlighting your inability to remain consistent in all your righteousness... it makes just makes your faux outrage that little bit more faux....

Yeah not hurt at all, thats why you're stalking the thread offering nothing and making attention seeking posts.

I made a point about the victims and their families and I left it at that, no need to just keep harping on about the same thing over and over again every time someone makes a post, people can read, its not the Lukaku thread.

Yeah not hurt at all, thats why you're stalking the thread offering nothing and making attention seeking posts.

I made a point about the victims and their families and I left it at that, no need to just keep harping on about the same thing over and over again every time someone makes a post, people can read, its not the Lukaku thread.

No you made an accusation that I was pedalling and being insensitive.... but there you are not deciding to take such issue with other posters who share theories etc.

At least be a man... or do you pick who take such issue with rather than the issue itself?

Fair question.