Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Beni Baningime

Just now, markjazzbassist said:

might need to move him to general now, he's got promoted :)

by all accounts he did well, got the radio feed MOTM as well.  excited to watch him.  something about everton and centre mids (barkley, davies, beni) lately.

Good shout.

Very efficient and some brutal tackles too, didn't seem intimidated in the slightest. Very impressed

27 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

He did alright. If he was already a first team player he wouldn't be considered motm. Settled in well now let's see if he is consistent.

You miserable bastard.  People like you make people like me disheartened with the club. He was really good and fully deserved motm. Done everything asked of him and more. I've watched Gana give the ball away at will all season and Morgan miss-time all of his tackles. He done the opposite of both all game.

Well played Benji, don't listen to Aidan

38 minutes ago, yamar said:

You miserable bastard.  People like you make people like me disheartened with the club. He was really good and fully deserved motm. Done everything asked of him and more. I've watched Gana give the ball away at will all season and Morgan miss-time all of his tackles. He done the opposite of both all game.

That's okay kiddo that's your opinion don't let anyone take it away from you.

Just now, Aidan Lewis said:

That's okay kiddo that's your opinion don't let anyone take it away from you.

I won't. Thanks for the advice.

Just now, chicagoblue said:

Then who was for us? I'm with the majority. He was out best player.

I don't think many stood out to be honest. I voted for davies in the man of the match thread. I felt the new lad played it safe far too often when I've been watching Morgan and Gana do that over and over again in previous matches and it's been frustrating me. Davies tries to go forward in almost everything he does even if it doesn't always work. Very nearly had an assist too. 

I thought he was great. There were a couple of times that I saw him jogging when if he had sprinted he would have got his foot in but that's my only criticism because on the whole he was really good and well worth Motm shouts.

3 hours ago, yamar said:

Couldn’t you say the same about yourself jumping on anything Kenny did wrong in the match day thread? 

Also Beni gave the ball away quite a few times. Think he just needs to catch up with the pace of the game at this level though.

Going off one game he has the best first touch of our entire team. It's like a magnet to him.

Come on lads let's all big our club up and make sound like a superstar.the shite do it with that woodburn and he's shite.

8 hours ago, DownUnderToff said:

Could be really good.  Royle is already there and rumours Unsworth is on the manager replacement list (if they change).

Would love Unsy to get a managerial spot. As much as I want him to myself in the U23s he could make a fantastic manager somewhere. You can tell he would be one of those who are adored by the players, who would run through brick walls for him.

Hopefully does well and gets himself a move at the end of it as right now I cant see him making it here. Hopefully he proves me wrong though

3 hours ago, aaron said:

Hopefully does well and gets himself a move at the end of it as right now I cant see him making it here. Hopefully he proves me wrong though

I've been really impressed his performances for us, both in the first team and the u23s where he was a key player. Glad he got the loan as he needs the game time. I think he has a good chance of being a first team player for us in a couple of tears.

1 hour ago, London Blue said:

I've been really impressed his performances for us, both in the first team and the u23s where he was a key player. Glad he got the loan as he needs the game time. I think he has a good chance of being a first team player for us in a couple of tears.

Now you're getting me all emotional😪.