IGNORED

Burnley (Away) Saturday October 22

markjazzbassist

Big plus is we haven't conceded more than one goal a game in the prem. we need to do more creatively and put teams to the sword. We haven't got going in our last few games and if you do that especially away from home if gives the weaker team more confidence and your on the back foot. If we start off positive then we should beat these by two or three. 1-3 im going for. Rom,bolsaisie and kev

I think he didn't play him against City because he preferred Cleverly in a more defensive role, not because of his form. I expect him to be back and I expect him to come back with something about him.

Would have never have seen RM drop him, I do like Koeman's resilience.

Barkleys form hasn't been great. I would be upset with cleverly starting as the number 10 with bolasie Rom Kev/Gerry out wide.

Stekkers

Jags. Williams. Mori

Coleman. Oviedo

Ghana. Barry. Mirallas

Bolasi. Lukaku

No Barkley for me not fitting in to Koemans way of playing he seems to still want to be playing the free role he had with Roberto but koeman is saying to him this the way you play for me do it or your out.I'd like to see us play the 3 at the back I really think we have the perfect squad for that system were solid all the way down the middle of the team which would allow Coleman and Oviedo the freedom to get forward and link up with Mirallas Bolasi and Lukaku

I've got a horrible feeling that this is the end of his career at the level he was at before last season.

he hasn't been able to bounce back from this one. i hope he comes back, otherwise its another massive hole. Garbutt looking like shit in the championship. Oviedo not prem quality, Galloway not a LB, FFS we might need to buy one in January.

I would like that too now that baines is out. Better defensively since they'll target Oviedo in a back 4.

That's what I was thinking. I think Palfy has chosen the same players but I think considering the opposition (without meaning to be disresepectful to Burnley) we should be able to push more, and having that pace going forward with 5 competent defensive players, I think 343 is better suited

Stekkers

Jags Williams Mori

Coleman Barry Gueye Oviedo

Mirallas Lukaku Bolasie

that'd do me...

Yep this for me without baines. We are stronger at the back with these 3 rather than a flat 4 and more dangerous going forward. Formation suits the strength of the players.

Guest rusty747

If we play Bolasie left wing in a 4-4-2 then at least he tracks back and he and Gana can help Oviedo out defensively.

For me, if Oviedo starts in a flat back four then we need Lennon ahead of him as he is a real work horse.

Small closed in ground don't like trying to change things at the back. Granted Oviedo is shite these days. I'd play 4-4-2 bolsaisie and gerry as wingers and kev off rom

Wouldn't mind seeing that either, and I agree changing a back 4 should be avoided at nearly all costs.

............Stekelenburg

......Jagielka Williams Mori

Coleman.......... .. ... Oviedo

........Davies Gana Barkley

......... . Dowell

...............Lukaku

Give Barry a break. Davies and Dowell know how each other play and give Barkley more responsibly with the youngsters on.

Family first Matt. Hope she has a top day

got my parents over for the weekend, a sister and nephew too plus lots of friends of hers and ours. Going to the park overlooking the Alps and lake, Winnie the Pooh theme and so much has gone into decorating! Mostly my wife and mum for the designs, I just cook and prepare food :lol:

Anyway, thanks man. Hope you all get a stonking performance to enjoy :)

got my parents over for the weekend, a sister and nephew too plus lots of friends of hers and ours. Going to the park overlooking the Alps and lake, Winnie the Pooh theme and so much has gone into decorating! Mostly my wife and mum for the designs, I just cook and prepare food :lol:

Anyway, thanks man. Hope you all get a stonking performance to enjoy :)

My oldest boy is a boxing day baby... stressful birthday!!! That said there will always be a game for him on his birthday.

My daughters 2nd birthday party today so going to miss it. Got my Everton shirt on though, was wearing it when she was born so it seems appropriate :)

Have the party but have the footy on quietly in the living room for the men, women in kitchen/other room/conservatory/garden. Get a bouncy castle and a table full of party food. 0 plenty of wine and beer and no one will care if you're watching the game.

You're very welcome Matt ?

Happy birthday to your daughter also.??