IGNORED

Jordan Pickford

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was so impressed with him today. I, like many, baulked at the fee but on what I've seen so far, he looks worth every penny. His distribution is incredible, he's commanding and he pulls off the match winning saves like from Shaqiri today. He'll make mistakes - part of being a keeper - but I see him being an integral part of our future success.

He'll be England number 1 for the World Cup.

I was so impressed with him today. I, like many, baulked at the fee but on what I've seen so far, he looks worth every penny. His distribution is incredible, he's commanding and he pulls off the match winning saves like from Shaqiri today. He'll make mistakes - part of being a keeper - but I see him being an integral part of our future success.

I agree. Like you, I thought we'd overspent, but he single-handedly (literally!) won the team 2 points today.

I hold my hand up. I didn't think he'd be that much of an improvement on Robles.

What a signing this lad is already.

That ball he pinged out to DCL in the second half was absolutely beautiful. The saves he had to make in the second half as well... at no point was I worried one might go in. It's been a long time since I felt that way.

The thing that I loved the most, though, was him going ape shit at our players when they had their wobble in the second half. He even went mental at Rooney :lol:.

Edited by Romey 1878