Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I’ve seen examples here of him making mistakes in matches and of behaviour that’s not perfect. I’ve still seen nothing to suggest he has an attitude problem. 
 

I’ve seen Koeman, Sam, Silva, Carlo and Southgate all pick him. Each one could have looked for a replacement but haven’t brought one in. People who see him every day have stuck by him. 
 

Carlo could have gone and brought in a keeper in January but clearly didn’t want to. If he had an issue with him he would surely have brought in another, but we were barely even linked with any. When asked about it Carlo said ...

 "I read that I'm looking for a goalkeeper, this is not true.

"I have a great goalkeeper, who is the goalkeeper of the national team."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Player of the Season Young Player of the Season Players Player of the Season. Think someone had a top night at the Dixies! Deserves it aswell. The only player who can say he gave i

The lad is a superstar. A marketing dream, humble, down to earth and just loves his football. He has ten years at the top easily. I think he loves playing for us, he is on a serious wedge as he should

Signed a new contract until 2024 Jordan Pickford insists that joining Everton has been the key factor in him becoming England’s No. 1 as he committed his future to the Club by signing a new contr

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Poor attitude? Try games against Newcastle or Liverpool where he can't concentrate on the game and engages in a ridiculous battle with fans.  I can name 3 games against these sides where his animated/erratic displays of bravado coincided with him gifting points away.  

Telling his captain to fuck off when being told to come off his line to claim a corner....

Getting involved in a fight in some ropey pub in Sunderland. 

 

 

Have you ever played?! Fuck off is just language! If I tell you to fuck off, are you going to take it personally?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StevO said:

Please name the three games. 
 

Personally got no issue with players having a go at each other. 
 

Was this the occasion he got into a fight with the lads who were calling his pregnant girlfriend or a different one?

Newcastle away.... rugby tackled Rondon .. lucky not to get carded. Shushing Newcastle fans,  ran out to clear a ball missed it, Newcastle nearly scored - pulled tongue at the fans 

Liverpool.... spent most the game kicking off as far as he could, rushing out making rash decisions as the Liverpool fans were goading him.... ended up gifting them a goal. 

Newcastle home 2 weeks ago.... up to his usual nonsense with their fans.  At fault for last 2 goals with a couple of other players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Funny that Southall gets lauded. Not saying Pickford is the same quality of him but Nev was a massive prick.

As far as I'm concerned the names put forward in here (other than Schmeichel, who is unrealistic as a replacement) aren't as good as Pickford. Talk of accepting £40m is laughable because the bidding wouldn't even start that low. I don't give a shit if he's a gobby bastard and tells Coleman to fuck off - if that's what it takes for him to keep his confidence up then so be it. Just because he does that doesn't mean that he hasn't actually taken the criticism on board. 

He's a very good goalkeeper who is improving all the time, and is learning all the time. He still has room for improvement but I find that quite positive because he's already right up there now. The most important thing is that he still has plenty of time to make those improvements and, do you know what? I want him to be an Everton player when he makes those improvements.

Southall was a consummate professional who worked his plums off to levels no keepers could even do.

He was abrupt, arrogant, assertive but he is the best goalkeeper I have ever seen.  Schmichael not even close to him.  Southall didn't even notice the crowd, he didn't make stupid "look At me" dives,  he collected the ball one handed in situations that pickford couldn't do with 2.  Most of all he had the respect of his defence and was an awesome presecene. Not just a foul mouth who couldn't be wrong. 

Anyone who thinks differently never seen him in 85 to 88 when there was no one near him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pete0 said:

Does Pickford really need Coleman or anyone to tell him something he already knows (and most likely pissed at himself anyway because of it). 

Only thing the others should be getting on his back for is when he's too rash getting the ball out when the lads could do with a breather or to try and take the wind out of the opposition. 

That would be one excuse if he wasn't actually arguing and telling the defender it was their ball...... but yeah let's reinvent the situation to suit the reaction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StevO said:

I’ve seen examples here of him making mistakes in matches and of behaviour that’s not perfect. I’ve still seen nothing to suggest he has an attitude problem. 
 

I’ve seen Koeman, Sam, Silva, Carlo and Southgate all pick him. Each one could have looked for a replacement but haven’t brought one in. People who see him every day have stuck by him. 
 

Carlo could have gone and brought in a keeper in January but clearly didn’t want to. If he had an issue with him he would surely have brought in another, but we were barely even linked with any. When asked about it Carlo said ...

 "I read that I'm looking for a goalkeeper, this is not true.

"I have a great goalkeeper, who is the goalkeeper of the national team."

I think a few players have an X above their name in his little black book and are blissfully unaware that brands is likely to be making other clubs aware that we will be looking to sell 

Maybe not pickford....yet. but I think he will be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Matt said:

Have you ever played?! Fuck off is just language! If I tell you to fuck off, are you going to take it personally?

I played for 12 years at a decent enough level..... you say fuck off when you disagree and someone is having a go yeah.......  that's not the point.  He gets told he should be out for the ball - when it was a 100% that he should. And he replies fuck off.

Calvert Lewin told him to take some off his daft kicks that went straight to the opponents keeper..... he got a fuck off too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Lukaku syndrome strikes again?

Apologies.... I forgot the golden rule that we have to unanimously agree on our opinions of players.

I'll try and erase the situations that make me question his credentials as an elite level keeper and imagine that making the odd spectacular save renders other less spectacular facets of goalkeeping as unimportnant nice to haves....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Newcastle away.... rugby tackled Rondon .. lucky not to get carded. Shushing Newcastle fans,  ran out to clear a ball missed it, Newcastle nearly scored - pulled tongue at the fans 

Liverpool.... spent most the game kicking off as far as he could, rushing out making rash decisions as the Liverpool fans were goading him.... ended up gifting them a goal. 

Newcastle home 2 weeks ago.... up to his usual nonsense with their fans.  At fault for last 2 goals with a couple of other players.

Of his 88 games for Everton you have an issue with three of them. Pretty good going that. 
 

Not going over the two goals in the Newcastle game but if he’s taking the blame it’s only because you don’t like him. 
 

Everyone remember the famous Dixie Dean? He used to score at Anfield and then bow to the kop. I’m sure no one has an issue with Dixie goading the fans. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Southall was a consummate professional who worked his plums off to levels no keepers could even do.

He was abrupt, arrogant, assertive but he is the best goalkeeper I have ever seen.  Schmichael not even close to him.  Southall didn't even notice the crowd, he didn't make stupid "look At me" dives,  he collected the ball one handed in situations that pickford couldn't do with 2.  Most of all he had the respect of his defence and was an awesome presecene. Not just a foul mouth who couldn't be wrong. 

Anyone who thinks differently never seen him in 85 to 88 when there was no one near him. 

How about when Nev sat against the post sulking on the pitch at half time? Properly disrespecting the manager and his team mates. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I think a few players have an X above their name in his little black book and are blissfully unaware that brands is likely to be making other clubs aware that we will be looking to sell 

Maybe not pickford....yet. but I think he will be.

“I think” 

“I hope” would be more accurate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Apologies.... I forgot the golden rule that we have to unanimously agree on our opinions of players.

I'll try and erase the situations that make me question his credentials as an elite level keeper and imagine that making the odd spectacular save renders other less spectacular facets of goalkeeping as unimportnant nice to haves....

Haf mate, everyone has got an opinion and every right to share it, its just yours are... err...a little..."full on" shall we say.

From reading your posts about Pickford you would think he was a little shit that had been stealing a living from the club, not England's no 1. A bit of perspective is missing I think.

I accept he makes mistakes, can you accept that he is a good keeper? 

I can list 3 areas that need improvement.

1) Consistency in kicking.

2) Focus 

3) Game management, when to go long and when to hold it for a while.

Can you list 3 qualities he has as a goalkeeper?

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, StevO said:

Of his 88 games for Everton you have an issue with three of them. Pretty good going that. 
 

Not going over the two goals in the Newcastle game but if he’s taking the blame it’s only because you don’t like him. 
 

Everyone remember the famous Dixie Dean? He used to score at Anfield and then bow to the kop. I’m sure no one has an issue with Dixie goading the fans. 

You asked for 3 examples, now you are saying "It's only 3"...... 

I can't think of 3 games in Southalls entire career where he behaved like a 6 year old kid who has eaten a years worth of blue smarties... yet here we are discussing how a 25 year old lad doesn't have attitude/mentality issues despite actually costing us games..... 

As for Dixie Dean bowing in front of the kop after scoring..... thats what you call class.  He did it 3 times to mark each of his 3 goals, his best mate elisha scott was in goal for them and they shared a healthy but competitive rivalry..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hafnia said:

This is what exceptional looked like. Feel sorry for those who didn't see him in the 80's.... not enough footage to do him justice. 

Only keeper to get a quarter as close in an Everton shirt was Nigel Martyn

 

I totally agree.

But I had to giggle when one of those clips has Nev shouting Fuck Off! Haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, StevO said:

How about when Nev sat against the post sulking on the pitch at half time? Properly disrespecting the manager and his team mates. 

The "one" and only blot on his copy book.....  of which he explained as clearing his head.... something he had done before at plough lane.  

Yep.... it's ok. Nothing to see here with pickford - his scrapping when out on the lash in Sunderland isn't anything as bad as teetotal Southall would do....... big nevs was wilder.... he went straight home after the fa cup final to be with his family.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, StevO said:

“I think” 

“I hope” would be more accurate. 

"Not arsed" is the most accurate. 

The best compliment I could give him is that he isn't as bad as some of the other overhyped youngsters we signed like Richard Wright, Paul Gerrard, Steve Simonsen because he can make class saves. 

To me he is a saleable asset who's supposed value based on the daft numbers quoted on here could be better utilised.  Which has been my point all along....

For some reason it seems to be getting into a "haf hates another player"....... not quite. I just don't think he has enough command of his area, loses his head, his kicking is shit, he doesn't in still confidence in his defenders.  But yeah he makes so.e crackin saves and the ones he misses he manages to throw himself really high a few seconds after the ball has gone. 

To me alot points at a lad who is extremely immature and has issues with concentration.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Haf mate, everyone has got an opinion and every right to share it, its just yours are... err...a little..."full on" shall we say.

From reading your posts about Pickford you would think he was a little shit that had been stealing a living from the club, not England's no 1. A bit of perspective is missing I think.

I accept he makes mistakes, can you accept that he is a good keeper? 

I can list 3 areas that need improvement.

1) Consistency in kicking.

2) Focus 

3) Game management, when to go long and when to hold it for a while.

Can you list 3 qualities he has as a goalkeeper?

I knew England's number 1 would creep in......

It means absolutely fuck all...... The last England number 1 to actually show consistency or club and country was Joe Hart till his erratic behaviour made him a busted flush. Before him it was David Seaman.....

Rob green, Paul Robinson, David James. Kirkland.... all England number 1s

He's a good shot stopper..... that's the only quality I can name.  Even then he is prone to getting beat diving low left..... anyone not noticed this yet? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

I knew England's number 1 would creep in......

It means absolutely fuck all...... The last England number 1 to actually show consistency or club and country was Joe Hart till his erratic behaviour made him a busted flush. Before him it was David Seaman.....

Rob green, Paul Robinson, David James. Kirkland.... all England number 1s

He's a good shot stopper..... that's the only quality I can name.  Even then he is prone to getting beat diving low left..... anyone not noticed this yet? 

I think this post makes my point......

For Pickford see Lukaku.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

As keepers go he's the next one since Martyn to save us more points than he costs us through mistakes. 

As howlers go only the Zouma mishap comes to mind. Before people say the Derby that pure bad luck, not a howler, he sees the ball out like any other keeper would just unfortunate his fingers tipped the bar, sure all of us have done similar putting a drink on a table for example. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

I knew England's number 1 would creep in......

It means absolutely fuck all...... The last England number 1 to actually show consistency or club and country was Joe Hart till his erratic behaviour made him a busted flush. Before him it was David Seaman.....

Rob green, Paul Robinson, David James. Kirkland.... all England number 1s

He's a good shot stopper..... that's the only quality I can name.  Even then he is prone to getting beat diving low left..... anyone not noticed this yet? 

amen, english keepers behind pickford are who?  pope heaton hart henderson butland?  a veritable who's who of average keepers.  and people are acting like beating all them out is some big accomplishment?  FFS  get a grip lads.  this isn't germany where you have neuer, ter stegen, and leno, keepers of actual quality battling it out.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

This is what exceptional looked like. Feel sorry for those who didn't see him in the 80's.... not enough footage to do him justice. 

Only keeper to get a quarter as close in an Everton shirt was Nigel Martyn

 

THIS. I saw the pair of them and totally agree. I'd include Tim H too. Just do your job, no theatre.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The worrying stat is that only Kepa and Southampton’s keepers (combo of Gunn and McCarthy) have a worse save percentage than Pickford. At one point, early December I think, we’d faced the fewest shots on target but conceded the most goals. I just think he’s very replaceable and with his stock being so high we could get well over what he’s worth and at least replace him with ‘as good’ for a lot less.

https://fbref.com/en/comps/9/keepers/Premier-League-Stats

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, c1982 said:

The worrying stat is that only Kepa and Southampton’s keepers (combo of Gunn and McCarthy) have a worse save percentage than Pickford. At one point, early December I think, we’d faced the fewest shots on target but conceded the most goals. I just think he’s very replaceable and with his stock being so high we could get well over what he’s worth and at least replace him with ‘as good’ for a lot less.

https://fbref.com/en/comps/9/keepers/Premier-League-Stats

Yet if you look back at the Pickford thread there is nothing from the end of June till December when people are complaining about him having a night out at the Bingo.....

No criticism about his form, demands that he improves or clamors for him to be replaced until very recently, why is that?

Answers on a postcard to:

Pickford you are the new Lukaku Ltd, Need to have someone to moan at Avenue, Loss of Perspective City, Blinkered-Ville, Sad Land  

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, c1982 said:

The worrying stat is that only Kepa and Southampton’s keepers (combo of Gunn and McCarthy) have a worse save percentage than Pickford. At one point, early December I think, we’d faced the fewest shots on target but conceded the most goals. I just think he’s very replaceable and with his stock being so high we could get well over what he’s worth and at least replace him with ‘as good’ for a lot less.

https://fbref.com/en/comps/9/keepers/Premier-League-Stats

Of those that went in how many should be have done better or another keeper would have done better? 

For me there's a lot more how did he get to that moments than oh, for fuck sakes

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, c1982 said:

The worrying stat is that only Kepa and Southampton’s keepers (combo of Gunn and McCarthy) have a worse save percentage than Pickford. At one point, early December I think, we’d faced the fewest shots on target but conceded the most goals. I just think he’s very replaceable and with his stock being so high we could get well over what he’s worth and at least replace him with ‘as good’ for a lot less.

https://fbref.com/en/comps/9/keepers/Premier-League-Stats

Yep seen those stats earlier..... but hey! As long as he does the odd top class save it papers over the cracks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is interesting.......  some of our fans are that desperate for relevance that they seem to embrace having a striker who scores 15+ goals Or a keeper who is England's number 1 above them actually being good at the fundamental "boring" things.

Statistically Pickford is pretty average at best. No getting away from it. 

Yet any criticism of him has people frothing at the mouth incredulous that we should be grateful that he's willing to ply his trade here.

 

Let's say he is worth £50m..... I would be personally gutted if we paid that for a keeper as erratic and inconsistent as he is. Which basically says to me sell and find better for less. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, London Blue said:

Haf mate, everyone has got an opinion and every right to share it, its just yours are... err...a little..."full on" shall we say.

From reading your posts about Pickford you would think he was a little shit that had been stealing a living from the club, not England's no 1. A bit of perspective is missing I think.

I accept he makes mistakes, can you accept that he is a good keeper? 

I can list 3 areas that need improvement.

1) Consistency in kicking.

2) Focus 

3) Game management, when to go long and when to hold it for a while.

Can you list 3 qualities he has as a goalkeeper?

I know you have addressed Haf but:

Add command of area to this.

FYI his kicking comes under criticism because we all know he can be pinpoint when he has his head on.

# positives-
Shot Stopping - one of the best in the prem - easily.
Penalty Saving - Never been more confident in a keep facing pens
Potential - can be as good as he wants IMO.

Again, I think the people saying negative bits about Pickford (like myself) want to see him grow more in these area's because as mentioned he can really become as good as he wants once he works on the mental side of the game...


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, London Blue said:

So is this the bit where Haf says .... "yeah he's finding his feet in a flat track bullies paradise in a shite league where despite having  an impressive sounding 16 goals he is behind immobile on 25 with more assists and Ronaldo on 19.... both having played 2-3 less games. 

Then everyone says.... ffs Had you going on about Lukaku?  

Nope... someone just decided that cos he has scored a few goals in a shit league that he's worth throwing in to discredit my opinion of pickford which is shared by many fans and pundits.

Back to pickford....

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hafnia said:

So is this the bit where Haf says .... "yeah he's finding his feet in a flat track bullies paradise in a shite league where despite having  an impressive sounding 16 goals he is behind immobile on 25 with more assists and Ronaldo on 19.... both having played 2-3 less games. 

Then everyone says.... ffs Had you going on about Lukaku?  

Nope... someone just decided that cos he has scored a few goals in a shit league that he's worth throwing in to discredit my opinion of pickford which is shared by many fans and pundits.

Back to pickford....

Probably the hardest league to score in. Even their shit teams know how to defend. Italians appreciate a defending a lot more, what makes it far from a shit league and much better than the likes of La Liga. Ronaldo even says it's harder to score in Italy. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1460549-cristiano-ronaldo-serie-a-is-tougher-to-score-goals-in-than-la-liga-and-premier-league%3famp

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, pete0 said:

Probably the hardest league to score in. Even their shit teams know how to defend. Italians appreciate a defending a lot more, what makes it far from a shit league and much better than the likes of La Liga. Ronaldo even says it's harder to score in Italy. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.givemesport.com/1460549-cristiano-ronaldo-serie-a-is-tougher-to-score-goals-in-than-la-liga-and-premier-league%3famp

Of course he did......  he is pissed off that Messi is in line for winning the golden shoe....  he has been trying to devalue messis achievements as usual. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Of course he did......  he is pissed off that Messi is in line for winning the golden shoe....  he has been trying to devalue messis achievements as usual. 

Okay you now know more than Ronaldo :afro2:

La Liga is a joke. Joselu has scored 6 goals already in 13 games, he only managed 6 in his entire 46 game career at Newcastle. Your mighty Lucas Perez has scored 8 in 21 there this season, only managed 4 in 21 here (albeit as a sub, but that's mostly as he wasn't good enough). 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/10/premier-league-la-liga-bundesliga-serie-a-and-ligue-1-top-scorers-2019-20

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, pete0 said:

Okay you now know more than Ronaldo :afro2:

La Liga is a joke. Joselu has scored 6 goals already in 13 games, he only managed 6 in his entire 46 game career at Newcastle. Your mighty Lucas Perez has scored 8 in 21 there this season, only managed 4 in 21 here (albeit as a sub, but that's mostly as he wasn't good enough). 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/10/premier-league-la-liga-bundesliga-serie-a-and-ligue-1-top-scorers-2019-20

Pete are you now trying to say that if a well respected footballer or pundit has a view that you agree with it actually counts for more??? Cos I'm pretty certain when the likes of gana was getting plaudits you made it clear that their opinion didn't count despite their achievements

Ronaldo as great as he is will always put a positive spin on what he's doing vs Messi.  Always has done..... his number one focus is the ballon dor and he knows that Messi will always be the person he needs to beat.

I'm not disagreeing that la liga is easier to score in......  Lucas Perez? Ffs man you really do have ego issues..... I wanted us to get sandro too ... I don't care about wanting a player and him not working out.... only for the team I do.

You really do need to  stop trying to protect this super scout ego that you seem to give yourself.  It's a bit farcical and makes for agenda driven reading on 90% of your posts.

I allow my opinion to change according to how a players ability or attitude changes..... it's amazing really.  It's almost like accepting that players can find systems, lifestyle changes, coaches or whatever that makes them tick.

I'm pretty sure there are some kopites with your trait who are still trying to say Henderson needs selling ...... all because they said he was garbage when he was probably garbage. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Pete are you now trying to say that if a well respected footballer or pundit has a view that you agree with it actually counts for more??? Cos I'm pretty certain when the likes of gana was getting plaudits you made it clear that their opinion didn't count despite their achievements

Ronaldo as great as he is will always put a positive spin on what he's doing vs Messi.  Always has done..... his number one focus is the ballon dor and he knows that Messi will always be the person he needs to beat.

I'm not disagreeing that la liga is easier to score in......  Lucas Perez? Ffs man you really do have ego issues..... I wanted us to get sandro too ... I don't care about wanting a player and him not working out.... only for the team I do.

You really do need to  stop trying to protect this super scout ego that you seem to give yourself.  It's a bit farcical and makes for agenda driven reading on 90% of your posts.

I allow my opinion to change according to how a players ability or attitude changes..... it's amazing really.  It's almost like accepting that players can find systems, lifestyle changes, coaches or whatever that makes them tick.

I'm pretty sure there are some kopites with your trait who are still trying to say Henderson needs selling ...... all because they said he was garbage when he was probably garbage. 

I'm saying Ronaldo said it. You're the one calling him a liar. Nothing more to it than that. Fact is Ronald's opinion is also backed by most people acknowledging Serie A as harder to score in as Italians are notorious for the defending and tactics in general whereas most would accept is La Liga easier to score in as it's more open. 

But no in little Hafland it's a big conspiracy to take the shine off Messi...

Your opinion has to change as you're always wrong. You're desperate to be right, paint your flag and then go full hog the other way to try and make up for it. It's embarrassing. I can hold my hand up when I'm wrong, I did so regarding DCL and Gana. 

Henderson is an average jobber. What did he do under the last managers or for England? You don't think Liverpool could find a better player than him? Personally I'd replace any player if there's one more suited. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I'm saying Ronaldo said it. You're the one calling him a liar. Nothing more to it than that. Fact is Ronald's opinion is also backed by most people acknowledging Serie A as harder to score in as Italians are notorious for the defending and tactics in general whereas most would accept is La Liga easier to score in as it's more open. 

But no in little Hafland it's a big conspiracy to take the shine off Messi...

Your opinion has to change as you're always wrong. You're desperate to be right, paint your flag and then go full hog the other way to try and make up for it. It's embarrassing. I can hold my hand up when I'm wrong, I did so regarding DCL and Gana. 

Henderson is an average jobber. What did he do under the last managers or for England? You don't think Liverpool could find a better player than him? Personally I'd replace any player if there's one more suited. 

And yet again.... you completely miss the who point and try and ram your first ever opinion of a player who is about to lift a prem trophy having lifted the champions league..... sickengly enough. 

I never rated Henderson..... but I wish we had 4 of them in out squad. 

 

Btw.... when did you admit you were wrong over Gana. ... the worst ever Everton player you said - I'm not sure you ever addreased that one and argued long and hard over that one. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

And yet again.... you completely miss the who point and try and ram your first ever opinion of a player who is about to lift a prem trophy having lifted the champions league..... sickengly enough. 

I never rated Henderson..... but I wish we had 4 of them in out squad. 

 

Btw.... when did you admit you were wrong over Gana. ... the worst ever Everton player you said - I'm not sure you ever addreased that one and argued long and hard over that one. 

Or there's no point to miss and you're just caught out and chatting bubbles again. Feel free to explain. 

Don't get why you're banging on about Henderson even more. Four of him, so you'd have him over Gomes? 

Did you not want Tosun over DCL? 

I thought Gana was good at first, turned out it was just his fitness levels were that much higher than the rest of the squad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Or there's no point to miss and you're just caught out and chatting bubbles again. Feel free to explain. 

Don't get why you're banging on about Henderson even more. Four of him, so you'd have him over Gomes? 

Did you not want Tosun over DCL? 

I thought Gana was good at first, turned out it was just his fitness levels were that much higher than the rest of the squad. 

DCL was here before Tosun.......  I have said that Tosun should be played ahead of DCL at times no doubt.......... does that mean I rate him more??? No.  But that may be some thing you struggle to comprehend.   I have always said DCL will go on to be a top player..... never said anything else.  But even if I did .... so fucking what?!  I'm not stuck in a "I'm always right" mindset....

Which brings me back..... the only thing you got wrong about gana was thinking he was good at the start????  Ah now I see..... to say he's good, then bad, and then good is really gonna test your "can't be wrong" issue.

Have a good day Pete..... lol

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sibdane said:

Gana was good for us and so was Lukaku. 

Just my two cents. 

What does it matter there cast in to history now and won’t have any input in what happens going forward, Pickford will and he is one of the better keepers in this league and can help the team going forward. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hafnia said:

DCL was here before Tosun.......  I have said that Tosun should be played ahead of DCL at times no doubt.......... does that mean I rate him more??? No.  But that may be some thing you struggle to comprehend.   I have always said DCL will go on to be a top player..... never said anything else.  But even if I did .... so fucking what?!  I'm not stuck in a "I'm always right" mindset....

Which brings me back..... the only thing you got wrong about gana was thinking he was good at the start????  Ah now I see..... to say he's good, then bad, and then good is really gonna test your "can't be wrong" issue.

Have a good day Pete..... lol

 

 

 

Fuck me you do like to rewrite history. You were fuming for Tosun to play. You were adamant Tosun should be be playing. 

Compare our midfield of Barry McCarthy to him and whoever was unfortunate enough to play next to him. Barry makes players look better, Gana makes them look worse. The chances conceded this season or to phrase better lack of proves he's not been missed. In fact the opposite. 

Your bottom paragraph concedes that I do admit when I'm wrong. Sort of fucks the rest of the bubbles you'd just blown before it. So you're changing the can't be wrong, to be can't be wrong twice? The lengths you go is up there with Patrick Bateman. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I don’t like pilchards, they stink.

But they are no where near as bad as sprouts!

Cauliflower is the worst cooking aroma by far, in a competition where the worst smell topped the league cauliflower would make this year's Liverpool look like Halifax Town! Spawn of the devil; but love it raw in a salad. :dontknow:

Raw sprouts are very nice too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Freak!!🤪

Try it, you won't regret. The amount of people I've introduced to the delights of Marmite and cucumber sandwiches is another example of my highly sophisticated palate; there are probably at least....er...one of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MikeO said:

Try it, you won't regret. The amount of people I've introduced to the delights of Marmite and cucumber sandwiches is another example of my highly sophisticated palate; there are probably at least....er...one of them.

Marmite and raw chopped onion or marmite and cheese are favorites of mine, now there's a couple of sandwich's you will love!!

Raw sprouts, that's just sick lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Marmite and raw chopped onion or marmite and cheese are favorites of mine, now there's a couple of sandwich's you will love!!

Marmite and cheese I've done (great), Marmite/onion is a new one on me but I'll definitely give it a go.

Get back to you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...