IGNORED

Jordan Pickford

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus christ.

Can't deny the ambition.

Suppose when you even it out, how much would you say Sandro was worth? £10m? So think of Pickfords price as £25m...

Clutching straws I know, but an accumulative figure of total spends should be a better indication as to whether the purchases are 'worth' it.

Edit: Lets not be kid by the full price tag though. That's IF he/Everton meet certain clauses/performance related bonuses. The deal COULD be £15m plus bonuses equaling £30m?

Edited by Lowensda

Sorry but I trust their judgement more than yours.

Fair enough :)

To be honest, it's more the market that's inflating the price which is the issue. No way is he worth near that in terms of ability (yet, and from what I've seen), and even if it's £15-18m plus add-ons as rumoured, I don't see the gulf in quality to justify spending that much.

We're probably going to have to overpay for a few of our targets really. Just got to hope that they work out.

Plus, if it does work out with Pickford that's our keeper sorted for over a decade.

Mostly agree, but I'll interested to see how much patience fans have with the lad.

"we need to pull our finger out and hurry up and sign our targets." "oh we are paying too much for them." No winning with some people. Who's assed how much we are paying, we aren't poor anymore so I don't get why people get so jumped up about prices. £30m could turn out to be a steal for this lad, don't forget its not all upfront, usually spread out, certain things need to be met.

Pretty much what Aaron is saying for me.

We will be getting quoted daft prices for players...again!

Clubs, agents and players know about Moshiri and the ambition...they'll want their kings ransom.

If people at the club believe this guy is the next answer...so be it. No point bring butt hurt over Robles.

Let's get the ball rolling and get our targets in.