IGNORED

Emails and Messages You Shouldn't Have Sent

Lowensda

I've just done it. Sent an email intended for our internal admin team, to another admin team of another provider.

It doesn't sound bad but in context i'd been left out of a mailer about ordering Bacon Butties tomorrow morning, so I wanted to respond in my typical visual style. So quickly constructing the below, I fired it off to the fist Admin account that came up on Outlook....and sent it externally, to a competitor.

Bacon_zpszedoha0s.png

I've not answered the phone for the last 20 minutes.

i did this with a text. we were on tour and the opening band was a bunch of drunks and would drink all the beer the venues provided for us (the headlining act). i went to text our manager who was sitting the same room as us (and the opening band) "bets on how fast these bastards drink all our booze and then clear out?", except i sent it to one of the members of the opening band. quickly left the room when i realized and went into hiding :getmecoat:

• 4 weeks later...

Nightmare sending an email that you later regret that's one reason why I don't have a Facebook or Twitter account always putting my foot in it the wife tells people who ask why I don't have a Facebook account it's saved his life not having one because if he did someone would have killed him by now my reply is can't argue with that

Two lads in my work came to blows on Saturday. One lad messaged the other on Facebook about a girl from another branch, the other lads missus was checking his phone and saw this message. Caused all kinds of grief, the resulting convo in work got well out of hand. Dangerous social media!

Thanks for the link Matt, could save my job one day.