IGNORED

January 2017

Romey 1878

Rooney's name being branded around. Osman reckons he could come back one day, Koeman happy to take him.

Two issues with that. He's on 300k a week, and he's lost it. Can't see him ever returning and I'd be happy if he didn't.

Edit: nothing to do with January I just was too lazy to make a thread!

Edited by AidanLewis

Rooney's name being branded around. Osman reckons he could come back one day, Koeman happy to take him.

Two issues with that. He's on 300k a week, and he's lost it. Can't see him ever returning and I'd be happy if he didn't.

Edit: nothing to do with January I just was too lazy to make a thread!

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/25334-rooney/page-6&do=findComment&comment=545037

;)

Osman on TV, question of sport tonight. BBC

I watched it on the iplayer last night :dont know:.

Not watched it for years but saw clip of incredible answer from Paul O'Connell...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/northern-ireland/37791927

...and saw he was on so I had a gander.

Look away now if you don't want to know the result :P.

Ossies team, captained by fellow Evertonian Matt Dawson, won :).

• 1 month later...

No changes for me, other than temporary cover for the Africans. Bring through some youngsters. Invest in the new stadium. Take time to be sure Koeman has what it takes to continue as manager. To do otherwise could turn out to be a very costly mistake.

I'm inclined to agree with you (definitely need someone to fill the hole Gana will give us/eventually replace Barry), but we are desperate for a creative attacking player and someone to step in for Lukaku. I'd rather not have us overspend in January, though, for the reasons you cite.

That said, we will spend £70m on two wingers.

I'm inclined to agree with you (definitely need someone to fill the hole Gana will give us/eventually replace Barry), but we are desperate for a creative attacking player and someone to step in for Lukaku. I'd rather not have us overspend in January, though, for the reasons you cite.

That said, we will spend £70m on two wingers.

I think we need more wingers, he obviously doesn't rate lennon and wouldn't play Gerry until bolasie's injury. I think mirallas wouldn't be a starter if he had better options either. I think bolasie is the only one he really rates. so I could totally see a winger striker DM creative mid CB and GK being on the "needs" list.