IGNORED

West Ham (Home) Sunday October 30th

markjazzbassist

I think it's quite clear that the kids are only going to get a chance when there is absolutely no other option. Holgate only played because Coleman is our only other RB and he was injured.

I hope that's not set in stone and is only while Koeman clears up the mess left behind by Martinez.

I don't think that's fair, if a player is good enough I'm pretty sure Koeman wouldn't hesitate to play them

Coleman came back in to the side because he is the better RB at the moment not because he is older

One of the biggest nightmares from last season (and there were a few) was watching the corresponding fixture, two up and comfortable........you know the rest.

If you can throw away a two goal advantage, it goes to show it isn't how you start it's how you finish.The Hammers will be after the win, why not 3 wins in a row, the last against Chelsea and victory at Goodison last time out.

For us it's looking like Koemans got plenty of work to do, Lukaku will probably score, will it be enough!

I think it will be, the Hammers know they were lucky last season and they are afraid of Lukaku.Create and the big man will get a couple.

Plus I'm not sure west ham are that good at parking the bus.

In his pre-match interview, Koeman said Jagielka goes to bench to "keep him fresh," suggesting some occasional rotation among the 3 main center halves. Maybe a diversion from Jagielka not playing well enough, but I'm happy to see him give Funes Mori a chance.

He also referred to "3 midfielders," suggesting Barkley playing back a bit, with Mirallas and Bolasie closer to Lukaku.

In his pre-match interview, Koeman said Jagielka goes to bench to "keep him fresh," suggesting some occasional rotation among the 3 main center halves. Maybe a diversion from Jagielka not playing well enough, but I'm happy to see him give Funes Mori a chance.

He also referred to "3 midfielders," suggesting Barkley playing back a bit, with Mirallas and Bolasie closer to Lukaku.

I can't see Barkley being that deep I wouldn't read too much into that. He will be a number 10 I think.