IGNORED

Chelsea (Away) Saturday November 5th

markjazzbassist

Last season all over again. Our players are not good enough. If Moshiri has real ambition, there are very few of this lot who have a future with us. Abysmal defending, impotent going forward.

not even close to last season, at least in this fixture. Koeman fucked up (credit to him, he tried to change)

Chelsea are playing very very well and are at the top of their game. So fair play to them.

My issue here is that Koeman, for some stupid bizarre reason, has set us up as if we are a relegation threatened team. Starting out with 7 defensive players?! We've never done that! He's basically told the players, mentally, that we'll be very lucky to hold out for a draw here. Then as soon as they get the quick double...the players are fucked.

Koemans fuck up. Big time.

45 minutes to show a bit of pride. And for Koeman to get some respect back.

Chelsea are playing very very well and are at the top of their game. So fair play to them.

My issue here is that Koeman, for some stupid bizarre reason, has set us up as if we are a relegation threatened team. Starting out with 7 defensive players?! We've never done that! He's basically told the players, mentally, that we'll be very lucky to hold out for a draw here. Then as soon as they get the quick double...the players are fucked.

Koemans fuck up. Big time.

45 minutes to show a bit of pride. And for Koeman to get some respect back.

Yeah, totally agree. Awful tactics. Still no where near convinced Koeman is the top manager he gets talked up as.

Yeah, totally agree. Awful tactics. Still no where near convinced Koeman is the top manager he gets talked up as.

I'm not doubting him overall. He's done a decent job so far, I think with more to come for the better.

But today, with this set up, he shafted himself and the team.

Fact is we need an overhaul. we just don't have the talent

I disagree with you, Mark. Koeman, in more than one game now, has chosen completely the wrong strategy. Plus, unfortunately, he appears to play favourites. I'll defer comments for now since we're still playing, but I lay most of the blame on the manager. I just hope he doesn't lose the dressing room.

I disagree with you, Mark. Koeman, in more than one game now, has chosen completely the wrong strategy. Plus, unfortunately, he appears to play favourites. I'll defer comments for now since we're still playing, but I lay most of the blame on the manager. I just hope he doesn't lose the dressing room.

This. Favourites or he'd have stuck with Joel.