IGNORED

Howard Or Wright?

kolon

wrights stats for last season were very similar to nigel martyns. and stats are a much more accurate way to judge performance for a goalkeeper than they are for a player out in the field.

tim howard is an unknown quantity. he didnt last long at manu, and if he doesnt perform here he will probably find himself back in the states at the end of the season.

Regardless of stats, anyone who has seen Wright play week in week out knows hes a liability

Give howard a chance and lets see how he is, he certainly looks like a big bastard who can comand his area and hes not afraid to call people a wanker, if you know what I mean

Regardless of stats, anyone who has seen Wright play week in week out knows hes a liability

Give howard a chance and lets see how he is, he certainly looks like a big bastard who can comand his area and hes not afraid to call people a wanker, if you know what I mean

45177[/snapback]

:lol: Yeah if the f#ckin defense gets on his tw*tting f~ck nerves he'll say. arse.

Howard for me, then Turner, then Ruddy, then Wood, then Moyes, the Wright

Jason Kearton...Anyone remember?...Is playing Local football in my home town downunder.

On Tef & Tour...Well I suppose Time will tell.

45317[/snapback]

sure do Pat. I remember the papers over here going on a bit that he was the reserve keeper to Big Nev for the 89 Final. btw see Carney made the soceroos squad

My posts can be tracked back on Carney & the day this boy was let Go...I went Nooooooooo dont do it.

Inaugral A-leauge player o year or sumfin, won Chamiponship with Syd Fc & was integral star player. He only just they say missed out on a WC berth & he's what 18-19..Arghhhhhhhhhh.

Hia arl fella is a scouser & uno the lad's 1 dream in life was top play for us.

This ones on the Ginger minger.