IGNORED

Swansea City (Home) Saturday November 19

markjazzbassist

The international break is between Chelsea and this match, hopefully it gives everyone a breather and koeman some time to really tweak the tactics in our favor. Barry is out due to suspension and the usual suspects are on the physio table. I really hope the time off allows baines to be back at full health, we need him badly.

Stek

Coleman Jags Williams Baines

Gana Barkley

Gerry Mirallas Bolasie

Lukaku

The international break is between Chelsea and this match, hopefully it gives everyone a breather and koeman some time to really tweak the tactics in our favor. Barry is out due to suspension and the usual suspects are on the physio table. I really hope the time off allows baines to be back at full health, we need him badly.

Stek

Coleman Jags Williams Baines

Gana Barkley

Gerry Mirallas Bolasie

Lukaku

Gerry and Mirallas don't deserve a start for me and I'd rather see Barkley further up with Davies next to Gana.

Lenton to start.

Guest rusty747

If we did three at the back properly it might work. But I do agree that it is not appropriate for the Swansea game and we need a change of system and personnel as much for psychological reasons as tactical.

4-1-3-2

Robles

Coleman Williams. Mori. Baines

Gueye

Lennon. Barkley. Mirallas

Bolasie. Lukaku

If it goes to ratshit we can revert 4-2-3-1 by dropping Barkley back alongside Gueye, move Mirallas into cm and Bolasie onto lw.

Why Funes Mori over Jags out of interest?

Jags has been poor his past two or three starts. I don't think he deserves another one, at least not against Swansea.

I'm not a big Funes Mori fan but who else do we have that can play CB? I'd say possibly Holgate but he's yet to prove himself at CB. Funes Mori is the next best option we have IMO..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rusty747

Koeman does seem to like Cleverley but I would put Jimmy Mac in and tell him he has a point to prove. Cleverley could replace him after about an hour with the game, hopefully, already won.

Not sure who we should or will start, but we should have too much for Swansea. I expect a performance.

We better fuckin see one after the last shambles. My random and completely non-nonsensical line up would be

Joel

Jags Williams Mori

Coleman Baines

Gana

Geri Ross Bolasie

Rom

Hope not I've called it a draw thinking that should be as bad as it gets, hope they prove me wrong and win at least 3-0.

Don't wish to tempt fate but can you change your mind on a result after you've already posted it.

Note: all predictions must be posted here prior to kickoff: no exceptions. If you want to change your prediction, please do so in a new post; don't edit the first one. The change must be made prior to kickoff. If the game starts at 3:00pm, then you must post your prediction by no later than 2:59pm. If you change your prediction after kickoff, your prediction that week will be null and void.