IGNORED

Swansea City (Home) Saturday November 19

markjazzbassist

We just look to be giving them too much space and then when we attack we are giving them too much time to get organised. It's essentially the same as begining of last season.

Lennon has added nothing, I don't see how he fits into this squad anymore.

I think the midfield 3 are doing well enough but the front 3 aren't combining with them regularly enough. When they do we have created clear cut chances.

Simply not good enough. Time and time again we see teams come and park the bus for a bit and then do us on the counter.

It's happening week after week, we can't break them down and we look so weak at the back. The whole team just isn't on the same wavelength, half of them are on FM, the other half or on AM and fucking Koeman is on DAB.

We're shit. Spent two seasons using Martinez as the excuse. Time to face facts that this group of players to a man are not good enough. No character, no fight, no winners.

Terrible finishing has cost us again. We had our chances before they scored and we had some chances at the start of the second half.

Bar Lukaku, our 'forwards' are pitiful in front of goal. And even he is infuriatingly inconsistent. I don't think we've got a single AM worthy of a starting place right now.