IGNORED

Davie Wier Still Captain

bluegaz74

demorilissing it may be but i'm sure he realises he isn't the first choice centre back with two quality younger players there.

really we should be picking someone else for the role who will be playing week in week out.

i won't suggest anyone as we've already had plenty of discussions on this matter!

I agree, moysey should have made the statement of intent.

what's going through yobo's and lescotts mind at the mo............. will we be on the bench while stubbs and weir are in the team.

FFS, Davey's bottled out of making a decision, and just left things as they were.

I agree Licker. We will know in less than a week what the team is going to start but wasn't Weir injured for the game on Saturday so maybe won't be fit for the game against Watford.

I don't think that Lescott is going to start. I think it will be Yobo and Stubbs

I don't even know why Wier is the captain, he never say's f*ck all to the rest of the team when he is on the pitch, and id certainly not a commanding centre back. To all intents and purposes Phil Neville barks the orders anyway.

45163[/snapback]

:blink: whats going on why is pip not captain i carnt understand weir being made captain this is bafflling to say the least :huh:

Peculiar this isn't it?.

Is DM afraid he will hurt DW's feelings?, so f*cking what - best man for the job and IMHO, Doddie is not that man. I will conceed he has a role to play within the squad, but not this. Please Ginge see sense.

ATB

Mac

Peculiar this isn't it?.

Is DM afraid he will hurt DW's feelings?, so f*cking what - best man for the job and IMHO, Doddie is not that man. I will conceed he has a role to play within the squad, but not this. Please Ginge see sense.

ATB

Mac

45265[/snapback]

:blink: whats the point in having joey an lescott iff their gonna stick with weir :blink: mindboggiling :blink: