IGNORED

Southampton (Away) Sunday 27th Nov

MikeO

http://www.espnfc.us/club/everton/368/blog/post/3004234/lifeless-everton-need-to-change-as-ronald-koeman-faces-southampton

"Lifeless"? Well, against Chelsea and first half last week, yes.

As Southampton played in Prague last night, Everton should have an energy-advantage on Sunday. Our players - and manager - have no excuse if we look "lifeless" in what should be an emotional match.

It's not all doom and gloom mate, we've just signed Laurence Stewart to the back room staff.

I predict we are gonna go in 1-0 down at half-time, Stewart is going to digest all the data he has collected on his laptop, then tell Koeman where it's going wrong and what to do.

Then second half we're going to turn it round and win 3-1.

Hope we get a win. Son and grandson (who live in Nottingham) visited us yesterday on their way to Southampton. Grandson is 17 and is two inches taller than me, ( I am 6ft 3 inches). He takes size 13 shoes! He has nominated Liverpool Uni as his first choice, nothing to do with his season ticket at Goodison I'm sure! I keep nagging him to join Toffeetalk.

We have a better chance than I fought last week, they have 2-3 key players out, but I still feel our line up is lacking any inventiveness, and we will have a big whole in midfield between Lukaku and the two defensive midfielders, unless Gana is given the freedom to play a more forward role.

Let's hope we set up to take the game to them from the off.