Man Utd Sunday 4th

Bill

Would like to see this on Sunday. 4-1-4-1

Robles

Coleman . Holgate . Mori . Oviedo

Gana

Bolassie . Davies . Delefeu . Mirallas

Lukaku

Just to give them all a kick up the arse, if we had another half decent striker I'd leave Lukaku out as well.

Probably wouldn't win but they would definitely give it a good go, unlike the usual lot.

Edited by Bill

Guest rusty747

Not going to happen but my starting eleven would be:

STEK

COLEMAN. HOLGATE. WILLIAMS. BAINES

GUEYE. DAVIES

DELEFEAU. CALVERT-LEWIN. BOLASIE

LUKAKU

Can we not start 3 inexperienced youngsters against a Manchester United side growing in faith.

Maybe one

Two is too many

Three is throwing the game away.

Calvert-lewin for me. Holgate hasn't looked good when he's previously played in cb and I wouldnt drop Barry or Gana for Davies

Start rom on the right wing, Bolasi on the left and give Calvert-lewin a crack up front. That'll solve the fact we'd have to fit either Mirallas or deulofeu in who have both been useless.

Other way round. Rom on the left, Bolasie on the right ;-)

But I'd be happy with that. We need a player up top who will hassle defenders. Put the young lad in and tell him to toruture the United defenders. They are missing both their first choice defenders so we have a chance to cause some upset.

I was thinking that, Bolasi seems better on the right but I don't think I've ever seen Rom on the left.

We have a chance to upset their defence so let's play a striker out wide and a young lad who has only been here 5 minutes upfront. They will be quaking in their boots.

So you're saying they're going to be more scared of lukaku who has zero movement up front, refuses to chase anything down and relies purely on the wide men, along with Bolasi, and either Mirallas, Lennon or Deulofeu who all three have done absolutely nothing this season so far and provided no threat?

Or would you rather have the West Ham reject starting up front? Or the under 23s black Suarez?

We've proved minimal threat since the Norwich game, players don't look arsed, we haven't pressed an inch despite that being said to be our newly adopted philosophy and played long aimless ball which rom struggled to look arsed to chase down.

Calvert-lewin will at least bring some energy into the side and have a young vibrant look about him.

Look at the young lad up front for WHU yesterday, chased everything down and was rewarded with a goal. We need someone to come into the team with a bit of work ethic that isn't just Bolasi doing it all alone.

Edited by AidanLewis

At least it's at Goodison so we won't see the 7-2-1 line up we've seen at City and Chelsea. Or hopefully not anyway!

I doubt much will change in the starting 11. There's no indication so far this season from Koeman that a glut of youngsters will suddenly be given a chance to shine.

We desperately need a win here. It has to be a win. A good solid performance will be a bonus...just get that 'W'!!!

So you're saying they're going to be more scared of lukaku who has zero movement up front, refuses to chase anything down and relies purely on the wide men, along with Bolasi, and either Mirallas, Lennon or Deulofeu who all three have done absolutely nothing this season so far and provided no threat?

Or would you rather have the West Ham reject starting up front? Or the under 23s black Suarez?

We've proved minimal threat since the Norwich game, players don't look arsed, we haven't pressed an inch despite that being said to be our newly adopted philosophy and played long aimless ball which rom struggled to look arsed to chase down.

Calvert-lewin will at least bring some energy into the side and have a young vibrant look about him.

Look at the young lad up front for WHU yesterday, chased everything down and was rewarded with a goal. We need someone to come into the team with a bit of work ethic that isn't just Bolasi doing it all alone.

What the fuck? U23 black Suarez? Have you ever watched Calvert-Lewin?

You ask any player in the Premier league and I imagine Rom would be in the 10 strikers they would least like to face across all teams, not just ours!

We shouldn't be relying on Rom chasing down long balls. That tells you the problem lies elsewhere!

If we play any sort of attacking line up or aggressive line up against these they will twat us. They have much better individual players than us and we will need to stifle Pogba and Ibrahimavic. We wont do that by trying to attack them.

I'm not sure it'll matter what way we play if we don't play with energy and intensity - we defend and attack with so little intensity it's embarrassing.

If the players show commitment to whatever tactics Koeman chooses then we could quite easily take something from this game. But if it's like what we have been witnessing then we'll get mauled no matter what.

I'm not sure it'll matter what way we play if we don't play with energy and intensity - we defend and attack with so little intensity it's embarrassing.

If the players show commitment to whatever tactics Koeman chooses then we could quite easily take something from this game. But if it's like what we have been witnessing then we'll get mauled no matter what.

We're more than capable of beating them if we play well but to maximise our chances we need to defend well. An attacking formation will see us even more exposed than what we usually are.