IGNORED

Man Utd Sunday 4th

Bill

I feel sorry for Rom and Mirallas. Only fed scraps so far but they are having a go at winning and chasing what they can. They are almost in no man's land though, especially Mirallas.

Having Bolasie misplacing the most basic of passes doesn't help.

Martinez was right about Mirallas. He isn't good enough, not by country mile. You can't keep making excuses for utterly substandard performances.

I feel sorry for Rom and Mirallas. Only fed scraps so far but they are having a go at winning and chasing what they can. They are almost in no man's land though, especially Mirallas.

Having Bolasie misplacing the most basic of passes doesn't help.

Mirralas is the white guy.

Koeman is starting to see the weight of the task ahead of him. He has an entire clique of Martinez bum boys that he needs to get rid off.

Robles, Mori, McCarthy, Cleverley, Besic, Deulofeu, Lennon all need to go.

Our ageing players: Jags, Baines, Barry, Gibson, Mirallas all need replacing.

Lukaku and Barkley need a rocket up their arse or they need to be cashed in on.

Stekelenberg was a bad buy. Ashley Williams is a stop gap.

Just the full first team squad to replace then.

I like to see a bit of a niggle like that. You get it all the time in rugby and in Sunday League. It serves Coleman right for being a dick in possession.

I agree, Coleman took a wrong turn, Ibra had momentum and no-where to go.

The heal in the head was not on purpose guys, calm down

I agree, Coleman took a wrong turn, Ibra had momentum and no-where to go.

The heal in the head was not on purpose guys, calm down

Of course it wasn't..... purely accidental wasn't it... especially way he put is hands up as he lowered thd heel into his temple. What nationality are you again?

Of course it wasn't..... purely accidental wasn't it... especially way he put is hands up as he lowered thd heel into his temple. What nationality are you again?

Are you saying that im defending a man utd player because i happen to be from the same country?

Youre a fucking idiot at times

Edited by Peter H

I'd rather he played Gibson than Cleverley. At least he can pass.

We broke away then and there was just Mirallas and Lukaku up for Bolasie to pass to. Where is the fucking energy from midfield breaking forward to get involved? This is a team of lazy, lazy bastards.

I'd rather he played Gibson than Cleverley. At least he can pass.

We broke away then and there was just Mirallas and Lukaku up for Bolasie to pass to. Where is the fucking energy from midfield breaking forward to get involved? This is a team of lazy, lazy bastards.

In fairness to the midfielders we are playing back to front so quickly that most of the time they don't have the chance to get that far forward.