Watford (Away) Saturday December 10

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Stek

Coleman. Williams. Mori. Baines

Gana. Barkley

Lennon. Calvert Lewin. Mirallas

Lukaku

With Jags, Holgate and Davies on the bench we would have a lot of flexibility and Ty Browning must be knocking on the door again.

I'm going to be in a farm cottage in the Wye Valley with iffy wi-fi so I may get away with not watching as well :unsure:.

Nice, I wish I was going somewhere like that. Preferably on my own for 5 days with no wife and kids or Everton. Just some books, red wine nice food and log fires.

Bliss.

I'd be going with:

Joel

Holgate Williams Mori Baines

Gana Barkley

Lennon Valencia Mirallas

Lukaku

Or shift it to a 442. But I know it won't happen...

That's the lineup I want to see, potentially with Holgate getting a start in there at CB with Coleman on the right at some point in the near future. And if the attack looks as impotent as it has recently, absolutely bring on Calvert-Lewin in the second half to have a go.

Toe to toe with these knuckle dragging misfits, imagine a worse incarnation of a Pulis Stoke, thats Watford, we have the notable talent on the flanks and can snuff out the middle, so keep it clean until they turn it nasty (25 minute mark or so) then chuck a couple of nasties in of our own, blood, guts, tears, revenge, you know - everything the support has been lusting after having witnessed so many belly-ups.

These pretenders can be got at, don't get me wrong, play their game and chance it or easily out-finesse them, when they know thats it they'll kick - so kick back fucking harder.

Annihilate these blues, make no mistake, time to show the chelsea abortion isn't sitting easy.