IGNORED

Watford (Away) Saturday December 10

markjazzbassist

Awful we are.

Even if we win this game we will still be awful.

Our plan is to hoof the ball up ton lukaku and hope for the best. It resulted in a goal but that was hopeful to say the least, I don't even think Barry looked up he just dinked a ball through.

Defending hasn't really improved since last season, going forward is poorer, we don't press what so even and Koeman still blames Barkley it's dillusional.

Granted Koeman can only work with what he's got but, for me, his tactics are one dimensional and lack real intent, purpose or flair.

Edited by AidanLewis

Been saying it for weeks but some thing he is just a yard dog. Imagine how much better we would play with him holding play up and flicking things on for Romelu.

Hes not a finisher but he will get a team scoring goals through his energy. He has dragged williams all over the place. His ball retention and link up is A1.

This game highlights Rom all over... scores a great finish and we concede a goal from an attack where baines pushed on and rom tried to meg a player and lost it. All players at sea and they exploit our defence.... every ball to him is coming back at us.

Deeney...yeah should have scored 2 but he has been their best player. They are looking dangerous every time it goes forward.

We need barkley on. Get mccarthy off

Our full-backs look like shite warmed up defensively. Williams once again failing to impress. Mirallas and Deulofeu working hard but but that's about it. Barry played a beautiful ball for our goal but is being over ran at times. McCarthy has run a lot. Gana has worked hard, nothing new there! Rom has won a fair few flick-ons to no avail, finished his goal well in his right foot and has been alright, nothing more, nothing less.

It's all so meh.

Deulofeu and Mirallas truly it for us, and that only through work rate with little quality to match.

Awful we are.

Even if we win this game we will still be awful.

Our plan is to hoof the ball up ton lukaku and hope for the best. It resulted in a goal but that was hopeful to say the least, I don't even think Barry looked up he just dinked a ball through.

Defending hasn't really improved since last season, going forward is poorer, we don't press what so even and Koeman still blames Barkley it's dillusional.

Granted Koeman can only work with what he's got but, for me, his tactics are one dimensional and lack real intent, purpose or flair.

Neville said something about Barry looking like he has another two years in him on the American broadcast. Seems like two more matches to me. Other than that one moment of brilliance, looks less composed on the ball than I've ever seen him. His positioning is still good, but that doesn't matter when he just hoofs it forward every time he touches the ball.

I'm not going to rag on Lukaku anymore. It's obvious that he couldn't hold a ball up against a team of under 11s but successive managers have continued to put him in there and have continued to go through transfer windows without bringing someone in.

Lukaku either needs to play in a front 2 or on a flank as he just isn't a solo striker. It's a waste of everyone's time going through the motions.

There's just no fighting spirit in our team either. We are second to every challenge, every air ball.

The crosses into the box are well struck but nobody is ever there. The defence is so old and shaky that the midfield won't risk it.

Deeney would be ideal for him... absolutely ideal.

Watching him - he bosses the players around. Very rare you see a centre forward who is likeva centre half.

Agghhhh fuck of Rom... just fuck off!!!!!

Inexcusable.

Edited by Hafnia