IGNORED

Demarai Gray

It also linked Dortmund and Spurs with him. Dortmund being the strange one there. I think he will end up at Spurs.

Would like him here though

won't see game time at spurs. poch never played n'koudou, jansen, etc. he plays the same XI week in and out with little rotation. we are the best option, if he does well he would start over mirallas.

Bit of a tangent but what do think about Spurs this window? I can't work out if I am impressed enough with their squad that they don't need to buy too many players or whether I think it is risky leaving it this late in the window.

No doubt they will get one or two but I think they could get through the season ok without anyone. It's a small squad but they have a lot of quality and then some youth players coming through. I wonder if that's Koeman's aim with us. Small squad, lots of quality and then rely on kids.

Bit of a tangent but what do think about Spurs this window? I can't work out if I am impressed enough with their squad that they don't need to buy too many players or whether I think it is risky leaving it this late in the window.

No doubt they will get one or two but I think they could get through the season ok without anyone. It's a small squad but they have a lot of quality and then some youth players coming through. I wonder if that's Koeman's aim with us. Small squad, lots of quality and then rely on kids.

injury here or there and they are mid table. they have no depth and are selling. I admire Poch but he needs to be realistic and not romantic. they don't have good enough kids to spell them. if they have a leicester and everyone stays healthy they could do really well, if eriksen/kane/alderwiereld go down, best of luck.

injury here or there and they are mid table. they have no depth and are selling. I admire Poch but he needs to be realistic and not romantic. they don't have good enough kids to spell them. if they have a leicester and everyone stays healthy they could do really well, if eriksen/kane/alderwiereld go down, best of luck.

If any team loses 3 of their best players they will struggle. Don't forget they lost Kane last year and did pretty well!

As long as they don't get 2 injuries to the same position I think they have enough cover.

That's true, they had plenty of rubbish. I guess that's another comparison with us.

Out of interest where would you say they are weak?

Left back, and defensive mid I'm not that fussed in Dier and Wanyama good but much better out there. With a better striker they would be setting records with that midfield behind them.

LB they have Rose and Davies which is as strong as there is in the Prem.

Dier and Wanyama have proven themselves to be more than good enough especially alongside Dembele.

I don't rate Rose at all. He had a purple patch last season but nothing special.

As a pair I doubt they'd get in the rest of the top 7.

I don't rate Rose at all. He had a purple patch last season but nothing special.

As a pair I doubt they'd get in the rest of the top 7.

That's pairing has been 2nd in the league 2 years running. If Arsenal had that pairing they would have probably won't the league in the last 2 years as well.

Again Rose has proven himself good enough at the top level.

That's pairing has been 2nd in the league 2 years running. If Arsenal had that pairing they would have probably won't the league in the last 2 years as well.

Again Rose has proven himself good enough at the top level.

Xhaka with either Ramsey or Cazorla would be my choice. Think Xhaka was one of the most underrated players last year.

I'd not rate him any where near the top full backs in the league. Just of the top of my head (and Google for the spelling of one) Baines, Robertson, Milner, Azpilicueta are a cut above. I'd even say Brunt and Bertrand are better. Rose is nearer the likes of Van Aanholt.

That's true, they had plenty of rubbish. I guess that's another comparison with us.

Out of interest where would you say they are weak?

RB, Creative mid, winger.

Walker gone they have trippier and some academy kid who's a nothing. Eriksen goes down who is creating? Wings they have son (not a winger), lamela (injured), delli and sissoko. Injury to son or deli or eriksen and sissoko in there with winks.

Just weak depth, first xi is great but everyone behind that (dier and lamela excluded) I don't rate.

Xhaka with either Ramsey or Cazorla would be my choice. Think Xhaka was one of the most underrated players last year.

I'd not rate him any where near the top full backs in the league. Just of the top of my head (and Google for the spelling of one) Baines, Robertson, Milner, Azpilicueta are a cut above. I'd even say Brunt and Bertrand are better. Rose is nearer the likes of Van Aanholt.

Really, I thought he was one of the biggest floos for years.