IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Monday December 26

markjazzbassist

Jags should step back into the team. Looked like Stek suffered a grade 1 or grade 2 dead leg so a very rough guess is that he is out for 7 to 12 days. Less sure about the severity of McCarthy's hamstring injury but I'll assume he'll miss at least one game for it.

Robles

Coleman Williams Jags Baines

Gueye Barry

Lennon Barkley Valencia

Lukaku

6 day break before this one so don't see too many changes coming until the hull game - then I would expect Koeman to rotate Deulofeu, Funes Mori, Mirallas and McCarthy (if he's fit) into the starting lineup.. Hopefully reinforcements are on their way in very early January.

He needs to throw Davies in now. If McCarthy is fucked again then we need more dynamism in midfield. Tom Davies will run through walls for a blue shirt.

Vardy is missing through suspension so at least he won't crucify our geriatric defence. I'd kill to have Okaziki in our side.

Mirallas to start as a number 10 for me in a 4-4-1-1. I'm not sold on Valencia, certainly not on right wing. Calvert-Lewin can go back to u23s until we are in a better climate for him. Davies and Holgate are more experienced than him if we want to blood youngsters.

Leicester have appealed the red.After seeing the incident I think there's a chance it'll be rescinded.

Or has the appeal been heard and rejected already? I'm avoiding SSN at all costs today :lol:.

He needs to throw Davies in now. If McCarthy is fucked again then we need more dynamism in midfield. Tom Davies will run through walls for a blue shirt.

Vardy is missing through suspension so at least he won't crucify our geriatric defence. I'd kill to have Okaziki in our side.

Mirallas to start as a number 10 for me in a 4-4-1-1. I'm not sold on Valencia, certainly not on right wing. Calvert-Lewin can go back to u23s until we are in a better climate for him. Davies and Holgate are more experienced than him if we want to blood youngsters.

The question with Davies is where does he play? DM or ACM? Roberto thought he was a Barry replacement, some forum members think he needs to play further up.

Leicester have appealed the red.After seeing the incident I think there's a chance it'll be rescinded.

Or has the appeal been heard and rejected already? I'm avoiding SSN at all costs today :lol:.

Never mind. Just found out the appeal was rejected.

Equally awful

Coleman Jags Williams Baines

Gueye Cleverley

Deulofeu Barkley Dowell

Lukaku

Assuming McCarthy out injured.

Valencia exhausted.

Wouldnt start Davies away to Leicester - could play at Hull or home to Southampton

Mirallas total waste.

Barry doesnt suit Koemans style at least Cleverley runs.

We'll get smashed with no goalkeeper. It could be a long afternoon.

Lets mix it up a little...

Hewelt

Williams Barry Mori

Coleman Baines

McCarthy Barkley Gueye

Lukaku

Kone

If Leicester see this coming they are much more cunning foxes than I gave them credit for, and lets be honest, now one of our players is on £100k+ weekly theres something for a few others to start striving towards........

Guest rusty747

Barry has neither the pace nor the height to play cb. He could, at a push, play sweeper I think. Stek will be in goal if fit, otherwise Joel. Barkley needs a spell out (again) to get his mojo back and I think Kone has already played his last game for us.

Stek/Joel

Coleman. Jags. Williams. Baines

McCarthy/Cleverley Gana. Barry

Deleufeu. Lukaku. Valencia