IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Monday December 26

markjazzbassist

Happy with that line up. Just need to find the game over here now :(

It's on one of the Premier League Extra Time channels. If your wife's family has a cable box, you should be able to just search for Everton. Or, if they have a laptop and know the username/password for their account at their cable provider, you can sign right in on the nbc sports website and watch it on there.

It's on one of the Premier League Extra Time channels. If your wife's family has a cable box, you should be able to just search for Everton. Or, if they have a laptop and know the username/password for their account at their cable provider, you can sign right in on the nbc sports website and watch it on there.

weve got it streaming from the app off my father in laws phone on to the TV. Damn good quality too! Better than our final ball at least :dry:

Thanks for the help guy

Edited by Matt

Well, as suspected, this is playing more like a 7-3 than a 3-4-3.

Gareth Barry is driving me fucking crazy. When he receives the ball and can turn upfield, he consistently turns back towards defense instead. Maddening.

Yep noticed that about Barry. Poor.

Why are we going down the right had side and getting balls in with Coleman when baines is one of the best crosses in the league?

Going to concede the first goal again it seems.

weve got it streaming from the app off my father in laws phone on to the TV. Damn good quality too! Better than our final ball at least :dry:

Thanks for the help guy

Haha happy to hear!

I just hope the match is worth watching. So far, all I see is defending and bad passes to runners who aren't even there in the first place.

Yep noticed that about Barry. Poor.

Why are we going down the right had side and getting balls in with Coleman when baines is one of the best crosses in the league?

Going to concede the first goal again it seems.

He needs to get the fuck out of there. Instead of attacking the player with the ball, he's also backing into defense. Does he know he isn't playing CB today?

Just out of curiosity when you pick up your flicker to change the channel on the tele and the buttons aren't working does everyone sit there for hours on end clicking those buttons trying to get them to work or do they get off their arse and change the batteries?

Edited by AidanLewis

Just out of curiosity when you pick up your flicker to change the channel on the tele and the buttons aren't working does everyone sit there for hours on end clicking those buttons trying to get them to work or do they get off their arse and put a new pair of batteries in?

It's better to keep trying. There's always a bit if juice left ?

Barry has been absolutely awful and slows the play down, which I never new was possible.

Mirallas is playing for himself as usual.

Lennon and gueye are the only two out there actually running around.

Lukaku can't get in the game.

I feel sorry for most of them as they have clearly been instructed to target Leicesters left back and it's been completely ineffectual so far.

Yep. No forward momentum. My son's U11 team attacks with more vigor.

This is where Koeman has a huge burden of responsibility. Yes he had an awful defence to sort out but in trying to do that he has completely killed us going forward. It's like he watched us win 4 out the first 5 then told us not to play like that

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk