IGNORED

Hull City (Away) December 30th

markjazzbassist

We are all over the place nobody seems to know what they're meant to be doing or were there playing, what happens all week on the training pitch.

This for me. Too many people arguing about their role, pointing fingers and players in areas they shouldn't and not enough players in areas they should be.

We dont have a starting keeper because we didnt buy one depsite several being available -poor management

Jagielka is being picked over and over again despite being our worst player this season -poor management

Barrys legs have gone and others are keen to impress, but dont get a chance -poor management

We play long ball, the same as all the other teams in the league around the relegation spot -poor management

Mirallas gets game after game -poor management

Barkley slammed for doing as little breathing, every conference -poor management

Lost our best centre half in the transfer window -poor management

Didnt bring in a young/quick centre half so we dont play on the end of our own box for 90 minutes -poor management

No amibiton

We adopted Martinez's philosophy in our first season, despite it being a much more intricate one, but Koeman "needs time". Does he fuck. Absolute bollocks I dont want a long ball philosophy, Id be happy if the clueless wanker got the sack tomorrow. Here's a bold statement for you all I'D RATHER HAVE FUCKING CLOWN SHOES BACK.

At lease we played fucking football.