IGNORED

Southampton (Home) 2nd Jan

MikeO

Guest rusty747

Mark - its on NBCSN Extra Time 1 (cable channel)

The best app (or site) to use to see what matches are being shown in any league is called Live Soccer TV. Its great, you can choose which leagues you like, and it will show every game that is being played on any given day with both TV channels and websites (streaming) based on your location. I use it every day.

Try this

http://www.livesoccertv.com/channels/canal-plus-sport/

Guest rusty747

Its a less unbalanced side than of late which is good news. For me, the biggest change is the energy we will have in midfield from Gana, Davies and Ross with Lennon also putting in a shift.

It could almost be a 4-4-2 with those 4 across the middle and Rom and DCL up front.

The defense and the midfield look good, its a shame for Jags and Barry but they are simply not the players they were and Mori and Davies represent the future.

Not sure about the attacking 3 tho as we lack balance as neither Lukaku or Calvert-Lewin or wingers.

I think this team will have allot more movement and pace which should help Ross and Lennon.

I am excited to see how it goes.

COYB