IGNORED

Leicester City (FA Cup Home) Saturday January 7th

markjazzbassist

With us being stuck in mid table I really hope koeman takes this tournament seriously and goes all in for the win. Full strength go all out for the win.

Robles

Holgate Williams mori

Coleman Davies McCarthy baines

Mirallas Lukaku Barkley

ok after the soton win I think we stick with that lineup

Robles

Coleman Williams Mori Baines

Mirallas Davies McCarthy Barkley

Valencia Lukaku

The 2 strikers worked well together and they've had enough rest between this match and will have a full week off before Man City. Go strong and see how far we can go in the Cup. If McCarthy isn't healthy then I'd put Barry in there.

Edited by markjazzbassist

ok after the soton win I think we stick with that lineup

Robles

Coleman Williams Mori Baines

Mirallas Davies McCarthy Barkley

Valencia Lukaku

The 2 strikers worked well together and they've had enough rest between this match and will have a full week off before Man City. Go strong and see how far we can go in the Cup. If McCarthy isn't healthy then I'd put Barry in there.

I would go with that line up, but if McCarthy is still injured I think I'd give Cleverley an opportunity, on its a nothing to lose basis, due to the fact that we know Barry is struggling with the pace at which Koeman wants to play, and Cleverley is younger with more pace and mobility, which has been shown that's what we need.

And if he looks way off the then at least we know it's time to get rid and stop paying him for sitting on the bench not contributing, and then again he may surprise us.

Guest rusty747

I think it will be good for Ross to have another youngster in the first team.It's worth a shot, play Davies

Ross has definitely played better with Davies also on the pitch. No coincidence I think.

Burden of expectation, I wonder how long before the first boo's ring out for Davies, Calvert-Lewis or Holgate.

Definitely Moyes' fault, had he not stepped in and we'd sunk into relegation then the spoilt, attitude of entitlement that we constantly remind the red shite of and laughat them because of wouldn't existin our fan base.

5, 6 in April. He's looking forward to it, I give it till 20mins in before he tells me he's bored.

Ha!

Josh was 8 for his first game, league cup at Bristol City, we won on penalties (after being 2-0 up) but Steve Watson missed the first one and he burst into tears :lol:.

First time at Goodison he was 9 and enjoyed it more (trivia, Agbonlahor's debut).

http://www.11v11.com/matches/everton-v-aston-villa-18-march-2006-272301/

Probably told the story before but I got a photo of Ossie celebrating in front of us after he scored and sent a copy to the club asking if he could sign it and send it back. He did and it's still pride of place in Josh's bedroom even though he's now (somehow) twenty and actually not living with us at the moment. Days like those though are priceless.....although so was Monday even though he's all grown up.

Americans is this on tv? My folks got the fancy cable packages and now that I'm close to them I'm taking full advantage :)

Just audio on Everton tv. Not broadcast anywhere in the world.

There's a good app called "Live Soccer TV" (if I'm allowed to say that on here - admin remove the comment if I can not and I apologise), especially for you Yanks, which tells you every single place worldwide almost any game is broadcasted.

Just audio on Everton tv. Not broadcast anywhere in the world.

There's a good app called "Live Soccer TV" (if I'm allowed to say that on here - admin remove the comment if I can not and I apologise), especially for you Yanks, which tells you every single place worldwide almost any game is broadcasted.

thanks Aiden!