IGNORED

Leicester City (FA Cup Home) Saturday January 7th

markjazzbassist

To get his tactics right for once!

he thought it was gonna be vardy so he did the 343 to nullify him. when he found out it wasn't he took Holgate off at the half and went 4231 with Gerry to attack. his tactics were spot on today honestly, just sounds like the defense/gk is again weak and switching off at the wrong time.

Here we go again. How should he of played then Steve?

Well, with Vardy not on the pitch and Everton playing at home, how can you justify five defenders and Barry (who's almost a sixth defender) in the starting lineup? Once again, it leaves one huge gap in midfield. (Hence my earlier comment about Davies having a huge role.)

We can say what we want but in the first half it sounded like a goal was coming without us really being under any pressure.

We scored and fell apart. Subs have gave us more impetus up top but also left is vulnerable at the back.

Sounds like we have just changed back to last years team.

Well, with Vardy not on the pitch and Everton playing at home, how can you justify five defenders and Barry (who's almost a sixth defender) in the starting lineup? Once again, it leaves one huge gap in midfield. (Hence my earlier comment about Davies having a huge role.)

Exactly. I'm so fucking angry with Koeman. He did the same in the Norwich game, picked entirely the wrong team.

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk

Yes, I DO blame the manager for this one. He's not learning and adapting but making the same mistakes over and over again.

Here's my main point: Games are won and lost where? In the middle of the field. More often than not, if you win in midfield then you win the game. But time and again the game tactics leave hugs holes in midfield. Why?