IGNORED

Manchester City (Home) Sunday January 15th

markjazzbassist

If he signs he starts.

I think he will start too, lasting the full 90 minutes is another question though. not played a lot of football so I doubt he will be match fit, coming up against City too who last time out scored 5 is very dangerous with a player who may be exhausted by 60 minutes in.

I'd be staggered if he was fit enough to play any part. He's not played all season I don't think.

I expect him to be fit but not sharp. I would get him in until he runs out of steam and then bring on whoever we need at that time.

I would be surprised if a player ever truly got match fit coming off the bench. I know I never did.

The last midfielder we signed from them got the winner at Goodison with his debut goal, vs city.

awful pic quality, but very handy comms.

This game, and in particular that goal, was what made an Everton fan and believer out of me. As an American, having Donovan tee up that sweet layoff for Gibson to smash home was special for me. Just something about it.

I think we will collect three this one if we can keep our house in order i.e. defense. How about a clean sheet you blues???

Big selection choice for koeman here, I think he will throw Morgan in straight away, just wether he partners him with Barry on Davis. I'd keep Davis in for the remainder of gana' absence or until jmac is fit which ever is first. He will become a better player to come on at 70/80 minute mark for it when we have a full strength midfield.

I hate us playing on a Sunday, it's the only time all four of us are guaranteed to be home together. We like to eat a family breakfast put a leg of lamb in the oven, walk the dog, have a family roast then watch movies together until early evening, it's our only guaranteed solid family time.

Fucking Sky can swallow a lepers cock ?

Ifyou send me some pics of your sis, I'll be sble to keep an eye out for you. Probably best nude ones as I'm a bit hazy st remembering clothes.

:lol:

She's a stunner and a cracking lass as well, my lad was weak at the knees when he met her. All that and a season ticket holder as well, what a package!

Sadly for him she was already taken and a few years too old :P.