IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

I really don’t see him sulking about lack of first team games when he’s spent the last six months away and we have a whole new management set up. Just makes no sense. If he absolutely loved his time there and wants to go then I would understand that. 

from sky.  pretty confident manager to speak that way.  unless they mean a loan?  but i doubt that.

LEIPZIG STILL IN TALKS OVER LOOKMAN

New RB Leipzig head coach Ralf Rangnick has confirmed the club remain in talks with Everton over a deal for Ademola Lookman. 

We understand Everton rejected a £12m offer for the forward from Leipzig earlier this week. 

"I think three more signings is realistic," Rangnick said. "We're still in talks over Ademola Lookman - we want him back and he wants to come.

"We're also looking at something in central midfield, whether that's a No 6, 8 or 10."

16 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Swap plus cash for Forsberg if we can convince him to come here. 

I would rather swap him for Werner if given the chance. Unfortunately quality Germans rarely leave their country and end up in Bayern.

10 hours ago, Matt said:

After the man-management prowess of Koeman and the other one, I don't blame him at all.

The other one... lol I like it. 

Lookman must be told to give it a chance and he must be given a chance. If he doesn't want to be here on one year or if Silva doesn't want him, then let both parties move on then, but he must be convinced and encouraged to stay.

10 hours ago, Haiku said:

I would rather swap him for Werner if given the chance. Unfortunately quality Germans rarely leave their country and end up in Bayern.

Werner? One of the most overrated forward in the football history. Didn't you see him creeping in Germany group stage matches? He is a coward, constantly avoids getting in contact with defenders, last year he left the game in the first 10 minutes while Leipzig playing against Besiktas in CL declaring that he is uncomfortable with the stadium noise.

Puff through him and he'll fly like a foam.

In case of an exchange deal, I would rather have Forsberg instead of him. At least he takes responsibility on the pitch.

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I think we'll sell if they offer £15m. 

It'd be a mistake but, like I've said loads of times, I haven't had the impression he was happy here for a long time.

Doesn't mean we should sell cheap though.  Despite what some have said about his performances there, he did decently well in the Bundesliga and is only 20.

If £25m is the going rate for a, very good, 21 year old championship player, I'd be disappointed at 20m and downright unhappy at 15m.

59 minutes ago, DownUnderToff said:

Doesn't mean we should sell cheap though.  Despite what some have said about his performances there, he did decently well in the Bundesliga and is only 20.

If £25m is the going rate for a, very good, 21 year old championship player, I'd be disappointed at 20m and downright unhappy at 15m.

I wasn't implying that we should.

Watching Mbappe today shows what quick youthful players are all about. I truly believe Lookman has all the skills in his locker to be a really top class player but just needs to learn when to play it simple and make the right choice. I know I’ve said it before but I really want him to stay!