IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

Seems to have last played on boxing day, 25 games (starts and subs) 7 goals, so should be fit. Match fit even. Thrown in at the deep end or coaxed along for 6 months then chanced?

All about ability for me. If he's good enough there has to be a role for him. Make me wonder if we should have kept tarashaj around though

Comment under the BBC story on this..

"Good luck to the lad. Everton are one of those honest clubs - not a fan, but always pleased to see them do well. I was in Liverpool recently - on the way to the hotel 3 Everton fans went out of their way to help with directions - we talked footie and they were rather nice. 2 LFC fans stopped me to ask if I had a spare fag! True story."

Heavy price for a lower league player, but best of luck to him. Hope Walsh had unearthed a gem.

championship last year, league one this year. Jordan Rhodes was sold from a championship team to a championship team for 9m a few years back and he can't even get a match. under current "pricing standards" I'd say we just paid market rate, we didn't overpay.

Put it this way, I'm a damn site happier with this signing than the potential spunking of £25m on Memphis "Gangsta" Depay.

By all accounts Lookman has a great appetite for the game and a real desire to do well. We need more players that WANT to play for Everton rather than just looking for another lucrative contract.

Agreed.